What really annoyed you today

M&S I wont go in that shop, keep getting hit by trollies driven by the older generation :D :D :D

gotta time it right!!!, sat morning, just run in, straight up the escalator to the cafe! if you visit Cambridge!!!!.....best sausage and bacon roll i've had!!

bags, well she got them :D :D :D

Bet it was a buisness man in his BWM/Merc, suit hung up in the back, bluetooth thing in his ear and a Costa Cofee in the drinks holder  :D :D :D :D :D

no some local tit in a range rover, my mate recons he cracked his screen doing it, made a hell of a bang, i was up the road putting signs out so missed him

building inspectors these people must be the leches of society met one this morning who didn't have a clue what he was talking about tried telling me i needed a 6inch extractor fan in a small en-suite not a 4 inch  ::)  or if i used the 4 inch i needed to put another one above the shower which is enclosed with its own roof  >:( then proceeded to argue with me to the point where i was thinking about crabbing him by the throat all cause he said i needed to fit 3 mains smoke alarms in a bungalow  ::) so i told him to go and phone his boss up because he hadn't got a clue what he was on about or send someone that knows what there doing out after 20 Min's and the phone to his boss he came back and said i may have been wrong on a few things  :D :D :D :D ::) ::)::) i felt like kicking him down the drive ans sending him on his way  ;D ;D ;D

Noticed the price is a bit heavy, what happened to the ?21  ??? ??? ???:-\ :-\ :-\

Expensive for cutting up and id say you are getting them cheaper than me  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Its not just the price Blake, they've messed with the case quantities again as well >:( I ordered them at a price where selling them at ?21 would be possible...just, but now I can't even buy them for that :-\

Its not just the price Blake, they've messed with the case quantities again as well >:( I ordered them at a price where selling them at ?21 would be possible...just, but now I can't even buy them for that :-\

The cheapest i've seen them at was ?45  :o :o :o

Typical!!! My mate in Denmark rang yesterday to catch up after a long time with no gossip.. . . He has built up his own 80ha potato growing business and offered me a months work either bedforming or planting. Never been to Denmark, never done andy root work. So how could this annoy me you may say? It's in May. ... .. silage time!!!  :'( :'( :'(