What really annoyed you today

More than you probably realise................ ;)

Right before anyone else replies to this - could anyone else who feels the same on this issue please PM members of the Moderator Team - in the interests of FTF this is something that we are working on. ;)

Thanks,

nashmach

Right before anyone else replies to this - could anyone else who feels the same on this issue please PM members of the Moderator Team - in the interests of FTF this is something that we are working on. ;)

Thanks,

nashmach

As Colm says, if you let one of us know we can get a list together of those that may need to be brought to task, as you may have some different names to the ones that we already are aware of ;)

Really annoyed as the romney marsh ploughing match may be cancelled, The land is dry but the landowner wont give us an awnser yes or no, its on sunday and he said at the mo you can go but if we get any significant rain i will cancell it even if its on saturday night. BRILLANT we have trade stands coming in tommrow and nearly all of the trade stands will be in by saturday night. So the could all get in there and then the night before the event he could cancell it  >:( :'( :'( :'( :(

just managed to burn my tea, and in the process burn my hand quite badly to, on the grill pan, shes had to fress it as its blistered up and all sorts

had to what it???....good job you left handed :D :D :D.................

you would never get any convo's done

eh my post doesnt say that, and stop making me type so much it hurts :'( ;):D :D

you must have spotted it, changed it then got the rest wrong! :D :D :D::)

just managed to burn my tea, and in the process burn my hand quite badly to, on the grill pan, shes had to dress it with a bandge / plaster as its quite nasty she says, all i know is it hurts as its blistered up and all sorts

just managed to burn my tea, and in the process burn my hand quite badly to, on the grill pan, shes had to dress it with a bandge / plaster as its quite nasty she says, all i know is it hurts as its blistered up and all sorts

your not spose to cove burns are you sean

Not sure to be honest... the DERV leak seems to be a perished pipe... it's one of those silly rubberised cloth pipes... and the water leak seems to be dripping from the water pump housing  :-\ - looks like it could just have been a bit of seepage around the shaft - it's only a little bit  :-\

Not sure to be honest... the DERV leak seems to be a perished pipe... it's one of those silly rubberised cloth pipes... and the water leak seems to be dripping from the water pump housing  :-\ - looks like it could just have been a bit of seepage around the shaft - it's only a little bit  :-\

i sooooooo want to comment on the last bit  :D :D :D :D, i heard its usual for you!! ::)

so you gonna get it checked out or is it something you can fix yourself?? ???:-\