What really annoyed you today

Looking like the Wild Woman of Wonga for my first Asda drop this evening cos it was so hot and having had the window down on the M5, my hair was sticking up all over the place ::)

Obviously you had a "Bad Hair Day"  ;D ;D

they say this is the joy of business but on tuesday the two lads who work for me spent all day on a job, [should have been easy job] before they arrived back customer was talking french down the phone. They pulled up saying van needs water in radiator and then vanished, returning to tell me they stuck hosepipe in but now rad has bad split down side and fireing water every where. i got hire van for them so next morning can progress, at wednesdays first job they dropped the glass unit shattering it every where customer complains it not tided up. At second they ring to say starter burnt out but they got van bump started BUT glass fell over and shattered. This has been exspensive and i'm becomeing employee less.

.... They pulled up saying van needs water in radiator and then vanished, returning to tell me they stuck hosepipe in but now rad has bad split down side and fireing water every where....

.... This has been exspensive and i'm becomeing employee less.

I would think you are better off without them.  Surely everyone knows you don't blast cold water into a hot radiator or anything else for that matter. 

they say this is the joy of business but on tuesday the two lads who work for me spent all day on a job, [should have been easy job] before they arrived back customer was talking french down the phone. They pulled up saying van needs water in radiator and then vanished, returning to tell me they stuck hosepipe in but now rad has bad split down side and fireing water every where. i got hire van for them so next morning can progress, at wednesdays first job they dropped the glass unit shattering it every where customer complains it not tided up. At second they ring to say starter burnt out but they got van bump started BUT glass fell over and shattered. This has been exspensive and i'm becomeing employee less.

Sack the bloody lot of 'em! Useless reprobates. If you want a job doing properly, etc etc. And if you want the deposit back on a hire vehicle, NEVER let anyone else drive it but the bloke paying  :D

theres a lot to be said for doing it your self and dont reliy on others. needless to say my business is stepping back and all work will be carried out by myself aided by my lovelly lady.

Looking like the Wild Woman of Wonga for my first Asda drop this evening cos it was so hot and having had the window down on the M5, my hair was sticking up all over the place ::)

Wass goin' on 'ere then. I log on to a new website address; only to find that some of the members have gained titles?

I do hope you are keeping your right arm covered up, or else everyone will know that you drive for a living. It's what is called the truckers trademark--------having a heavily tanned right arm, and an untanned left one.  ;):D

Some is good alot of them pretend that they have no understanding but once you walk away they have done the changes that you told them. Is better when we have Azeri's with us as Azeri is based on the turkish language.

Some is good alot of them pretend that they have no understanding but once you walk away they have done the changes that you told them. Is better when we have Azeri's with us as Azeri is based on the turkish language.

That is always what I fear with such workers. A friend of mine was relating a story the other night about a foreign mechanic who came to the foreman and told him come quickly. The foreman told him where to go since he was being a pain. Back came the worker for a second time and again was told where to go. The third time the worker came back he physically was pulling the foreman to the workshop where a vehicle was in flames. Now the lack of understanding of the English language can be a health and safety issue

Recieved a letter today saying i hadnt passed my interview for the R.F.A. To be honest i think my age was aghainst me as im 17 and the average age of recruits for them is 41 :o .

Also almost witnessing a crash on a roundabout were a belgium driver wanted to turn right but was in the outside lane. Luckily the women had good reactions.

Magnum at work having an American 1000 PTO shaft which meant wen put converter on the Power harrow PTO wudnt fit after spent an hr trying to squeeze it into a 4m *** in a shed round a corner to take the drill off so in end had to use Fendt 818 which was on row crops so worked out for nicer ride in end but a pain still  ;D ;D  All this to do 5 acres of my boss's new garden :D

Nothing annoyed me today... Yep... it is Friday... but frankly... I don't care... today I love everyone.. and everything... except Barry that is  ;D

electronics on our block machine really p,d me off 2day ......stop/start...stop/start but its friday so all is not bad

My ex and her new fella she says wants to be friends while bk so treated her as one then get asked to stop texting and talking cause new bloke so i do but then she talks to me and says ok to talk again then tonight get honecall off new bloke saying back off leave her alone as really annoying her with all texting etc ??? as told me to stop and to start again so after listening to gav finally done the right thing i reckon deleted her off my phone, off my bebo and my computer she dont want me in her life or only wen suits her she cnt have me as a mate either if get treated like this!!!!!!! ;D ;D

My ex and her new fella she says wants to be friends while bk so treated her as one then get asked to stop texting and talking cause new bloke so i do but then she talks to me and says ok to talk again then tonight get honecall off new bloke saying back off leave her alone as really annoying her with all texting etc ??? as told me to stop and to start again so after listening to gav finally done the right thing i reckon deleted her off my phone, off my bebo and my computer she dont want me in her life or only wen suits her she cnt have me as a mate either if get treated like this!!!!!!! ;D ;D

women!!! im sure she'll get back at you again, so enjoy your time while you can ;D:D

women!!! im sure she'll get back at you again, so enjoy your time while you can ;D:D

Dont be so negative mate  :D :D  But she can try all she wants she can moan spread rumors do what she likes im sick to death of her and her attempts to be centre of attention just nice to know 15 months and then me getting over her dumping me to be friends she treats me like this so its my turn and right to be happy!! So she wants to be cut from life fine by me not my loss just means im fully free :D :D :D