What really annoyed you today

bl**dy kids,

cutting some grass area for the council with the verge mower, kids come out from the houses one of them puts his hand on top of the mower while im cutting, told him to f**k off and they proceeded to throw stones off the tractor windows, >:( >:( dad was further up the road in they were standing on the steps of his tractor trying to open the door >:( >:(

if one of them had been caught by the mower i would have got the blame.

bl**dy kids,

cutting some grass area for the council with the verge mower, kids come out from the houses one of them puts his hand on top of the mower while im cutting, told him to f**k off and they proceeded to throw stones off the tractor windows, >:( >:( dad was further up the road in they were standing on the steps of his tractor trying to open the door >:( >:(

if one of them had been caught by the mower i would have got the blame.

i had the same problem a fewyears ago i just phoned the old bill  ::)

My Manager told me I'm the first one to get a speeding ticket in my Asda van :-[

:D :D :D :D whats so anoying in that then???  :D :D fame in the office eh mandy, how fast then, and check first where you actually driving at that time or even working that day, i know of a guy at work who recived one and after checking a few bits it was one of the office staff borrowed the van on his off day, tried to get away with it

:D :D :D :D whats so anoying in that then???  :D :D fame in the office eh mandy, how fast then, and check first where you actually driving at that time or even working that day, i know of a guy at work who recived one and after checking a few bits it was one of the office staff borrowed the van on his off day, tried to get away with it

Thanks for that Sean - I will double-check. And as for fame... didn't exactly have a low profile as it was after having to do the 'Asda Chant' in front of everyone on the training course... time to start turning up my collars and wearing dark glasses I think :-[

mower snapped the pto shaft in half >:( >:(

fitted the hedger onto the hire tractor and was standing in the shed when i heard the air seat bang, cant really understand how it happened when no one was sitting on it. >:(

mower snapped the pto shaft in half >:( >:(

fitted the hedger onto the hire tractor and was standing in the shed when i heard the air seat bang, cant really understand how it happened when no one was sitting on it. >:(

You must have left your wallet sitting on the seat Andy  ;D ;D

people causing mayhem at just about any garage i went past today down to the strike, hell they don't have any more than 3 or 4 shell garages around here, yet just about every garage is queued out into the road causing hold ups as the numbnuts panic they might run out, wouldn't mind if they were all shell ,but how the hell is a strike with them going to stop Morrison's or BP running out, i ask you,all need shhoting  really do 

people causing mayhem at just about any garage i went past today down to the strike, hell they don't have any more than 3 or 4 shell garages around here, yet just about every garage is queued out into the road causing hold ups as the numbnuts panic they might run out, wouldn't mind if they were all shell ,but how the hell is a strike with them going to stop Morrison's or BP running out, i ask you,all need shhoting  really do   

You might be surprised what effect it does have.... not sure what % of garages are shell, but whatever they supplied needs to be supplied by another fuel company... They only have enough trucks to deliver there usual loads to garages, more demand at those garages will require more fuel deliveries, with not enough trucks to do the deliveries there are going to be some empty fuel storage tanks under quite a few forecourts if this strike carries on for any period of time.  :)

You might be surprised what effect it does have.... not sure what % of garages are shell, but whatever they supplied needs to be supplied by another fuel company... They only have enough trucks to deliver there usual loads to garages, more demand at those garages will require more fuel deliveries, with not enough trucks to do the deliveries there are going to be some empty fuel storage tanks under quite a few forecourts if this strike carries on for any period of time.  :)

maybe in some areas thats right jas, but down here the main depot is esso, most if not all the supermarkets come from there, ,the only ones that dont come from the texaco one down here to, from memory shell comes from up exeter way ,but deff not down here, just cant see what all the panic is to be honest, i mean at tavi today i had to wait for 10 mins to get past the texaco one on the main road as they were queuing up on the road, and when i fianlly did got caught at the morrisons roundabout 500m down the road,they even had a copper trying to maintain the folw on the main road there it was that busy

petty cash and claim it back of them ,is it just shell or does it have all star or similar on it, if so you can use them else where with the all star logo

Not sure mate to be honest... I've got a full tank in my car... I'll let Terry worry about that really  :D :D :D:-\