What really annoyed you today

I've seen people do that really gets on my nervous especially whn there excuse was I have a ?60,000+ car so diserve to have more room then other divers bet he wouldnt agree with that excuse if i turned up in a ?125,000 fendt 930 and used the price as a reason  >:(

I've seen people do that really gets on my nervous especially whn there excuse was I have a ?60,000+ car so diserve to have more room then other divers bet he wouldnt agree with that excuse if i turned up in a ?125,000 fendt 930 and used the price as a reason  >:(

Should have hitched up my slurry tanker there and then!

Definatly should have done fordson lass well be prepared next time or at least have your keys out so when you walk past you accidently scratch it :D :D

MY WIFE REALLY ANNOYED ME FOR THE LAST 10 WEEKS, STILL DOES. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Probs no help but think you may need a divorce lawyer perhaps. Anyway how you been recently after learning what you did about her (just show that i do care)

Definatly should have done fordson lass well be prepared next time or at least have your keys out so when you walk past you accidently scratch it :D :D

Probs no help but think you may need a divorce lawyer perhaps. Anyway how you been recently after learning what you did about her (just show that i do care)

she has came back from her mum and dads about two weeks ago not well + doing my head in. >:( >:(>:( >:(

A woman in tesco using a disabled parking space when she clearly wasn't! >:(

She was disabled after you tripped her up and ran over her with your trolley, it's only a parking space :D :D :D :D :D;)

she has came back from her mum and dads about two weeks ago not well + doing my head in. >:( >:(>:( >:(

Buy more models OLD FORD, I sometimes forget I've got a wife I'm that busy looking at mine.  ::) ::):D :D :D :D

Infact I've just remembered I have a wife, better get on ebay quick.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D - glad to be of service Old Ford  ;) - Chin up matey... could always change your name to old fergie and REALLY be in the gang.... we could go around the playground at lunchtime tripping Udi up in the muddy puddles and defacing his books with MF slogans  ;)

:D :D :D - glad to be of service Old Ford  ;) - Chin up matey... could always change your name to old fergie and REALLY be in the gang.... we could go around the playground at lunchtime tripping Udi up in the muddy puddles and defacing his books with MF slogans  ;)

??? ??? ::)

Well marky young man ;) ;) thanks for the offer but i will sit on the fence with this one because i am a big fan of masseys and fords. ;D ;D ;D

HAHA  :D :D :D Marky stick that where the your nose doesn't reach  :D :D

Where is that  ???

Not many places my nose can't reach Barry  ;):D :D :D :D - At least he's not in your gang either matey - he's on the fence - Just one little shove from the Massey Massive and we'll have him converted... so lets be mature and adult about this for once....

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P