What really annoyed you today

Some meathead in Newbury last night who knocked my mates' girlfriends' drink straight out of her hand then proceeded to argue with her at it not being his fault. I hate people who don't have manners and act uncourteously ..... ..  ::) ::)::) So I headbutted him. Not my usual colours guys.  :(

Some meathead in Newbury last night who knocked my mates' girlfriends' drink straight out of her hand then proceeded to argue with her at it not being his fault. I hate people who don't have manners and act uncourteously ..... ..  ::) ::)::) So I headbutted him. Not my usual colours guys.  :(

Know what you mean tris it turns me into someone i dont like at all much

Nice one Tris.... didn't know you woz a rufty tufty kind er geezer - fair play old chap  ;) - Did you make his nose bleed... did u....did u  ???

People on this Forum who ask for things and when they get them don't have the courtesy to say 'Thank You'

thanks for anything i have had off you and havent said thank you for....i did thank you for the scans by PM...didnt i ???  :) :) :):-\

I think I'll be calling him sir from now on Marcus - and minding my P's and Q's as well  ;):o

;):D;):D :D ;D ;D

Very good guys!! So far today nothing else has wound me up. I think I got rid of all me angst last night. Now, chill maaaan. ... inner karma.

Thug-est.

A fat oversized woman reading a fitness mag in Co-Op only afterwards picking up a packet of chocolate Digestives  >:(:D

they might have been the fat free ones luke  :D :D :D :D

the pensioner who decided to take 3 spaces up at b&queere when the place was heaving,wouldn't move i quote" you youngster expect to much these days" and walked of

Something I didn't see until too late - but REALLY annoyed me (and always does)  >:(

Just outside my front door is a tree and a bush oppisite it growing on my workshop wall..... anyway I'll get to the point... some bloody spider builds a web EVERY night without fail... just at the height of my face (usually my lips).... EVERY morning I come out of my house to go to work (usually in a hurry) I walk straight into it and it wraps around my face.... thing is I'm 6ft tall and Mrs F and the kids don't top 5ft standing on each others shoulders and they NEVER get hit...

It's got personal after today as I'm sure I heard him sniggering just after he caught me  >:(  I have tried leaving notes on the tree... shouting... asking nicely... but no he keeps on doing it  >:( >:(>:(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll have him next week saturday the tree's coming down and the bush is going to have to go  ;D

Hilarious!! Sorry to laugh at your fustration but the picture that explanation conjours up is one of Norman Wisdom and his tripping, slipping, falling antics!!!  :);):D

The alarm clock saying 8.30am ... . . New I shouldn't have stayed at her house!!!! To think I could be in bed still  :( :(

Something I didn't see until too late - but REALLY annoyed me (and always does)  >:(

Just outside my front door is a tree and a bush oppisite it growing on my workshop wall..... anyway I'll get to the point... some bloody spider builds a web EVERY night without fail... just at the height of my face (usually my lips).... EVERY morning I come out of my house to go to work (usually in a hurry) I walk straight into it and it wraps around my face.... thing is I'm 6ft tall and Mrs F and the kids don't top 5ft standing on each others shoulders and they NEVER get hit...

It's got personal after today as I'm sure I heard him sniggering just after he caught me  >:(  I have tried leaving notes on the tree... shouting... asking nicely... but no he keeps on doing it  >:( >:(>:(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll have him next week saturday the tree's coming down and the bush is going to have to go  ;D

Marky - take note:

Baby spider in cotweb (no teeth) sleeping soundly. Mummmy & Daddy dangling from tree (with teeth) happy to see baby asleep.  Three big brothers (bigger teeth) in bush all three with bald heads and bovver boots.

BE AFRAID - BE VERY AFRAID when using the hedgetrimmer/chainsaw - no-one will hear you scream  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Fendt pwr

A f@#%ing traffic cop while I was heading home from work.

Gave me a $120 buck fine and I lost 20 points for being 17kph over the limit. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Made my day that did....NOT

A f@#%ing traffic cop while I was heading home from work.

Gave me a $120 buck fine and I lost 20 points for being 17kph over the limit. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Made my day that did....NOT

Ouch  :'( :'(