What really annoyed you today

why cant anyone answer my question where is Ben he always has an answer, right or wrong,  so why are cookies called digestives???  If I cant poo I take a digestive but cookies/biscuits  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( just dont work???????????????/ :D :D

Sorry to hear that Colm. It's very true, I miss main meals quite often with these hours. I make it up with fruit though, I love it. Apple, pear, banana, dried apricots and a pack of pineapple usually make up my lunchbox. ;)

Hope your Gran gets what she needs in hospital and is home soon where she should be.

I agree with Adam,  I have had Vauxhalls over the past 20 odd years and get extraordinary service from my local dealer.  Do not accept the work. 

If I remember correctly when I had work done under warranty I had to sign a completion form.

ohh, thats a bummer, have to take it up with vauxhall if no luck with the accually dealer, vauxhall wont like one of there branches messing up will give them a bad name i spose. Was it a main dealer or not?

Yes it is a main dealer, and i had a good chat to the manager. said i'm not happy at all , he said they would not let the car go out like it was. the paint rep is going to look at it on monday hope to sort it. i've had vauxhalls for over 15 years and used the same garage too :o

This message from an ebay member. The item was accuretly discribed, the was hardly any paint chipping (well playworn is he joking) Cracks in the window.......was there i dont think so. And as for the decals well it was only fitted to one side from new ::) It also annoys me how he says he overpaid about well it was his choice to bid that. And the fact he is being all nicey nicey when he will leave bad feedback later when we say no to a refund >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( Really annoyed me that................Sorry for the rant

Item received today thanks.

I have to say I'm dissapointed with the condition of the item.Your description states "All" stickers are intact----they arent(drivers side 107 has an area missing)....and your "some slight paint chips " I see as well playworn with chipping in many places.You also failed to mention the small cracks in both side windows on the passenger side.

I feel I have overpaid for this item due to the inaccurate description,and wish to give you an opportunity to rectify the situation before this is reflected in the feedback that I will leave.

Regards

Bill

This message from an ebay member. The item was accuretly discribed, the was hardly any paint chipping (well playworn is he joking) Cracks in the window.......was there i dont think so. And as for the decals well it was only fitted to one side from new ::) It also annoys me how he says he overpaid about well it was his choice to bid that. And the fact he is being all nicey nicey when he will leave bad feedback later when we say no to a refund >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( Really annoyed me that................Sorry for the rant

Item received today thanks.

I have to say I'm dissapointed with the condition of the item.Your description states "All" stickers are intact----they arent(drivers side 107 has an area missing)....and your "some slight paint chips " I see as well playworn with chipping in many places.You also failed to mention the small cracks in both side windows on the passenger side.

I feel I have overpaid for this item due to the inaccurate description,and wish to give you an opportunity to rectify the situation before this is reflected in the feedback that I will leave.

Regards

Bill

Ignore it Ad. I had similar while selling. You try your hardest and get nothing back.... we are british mind, world class at queing and moaning  :D :D

As for me.......

Failed my motor bike test today..........  :-[:-[ :'( :'(

The sike shall stay at the garage............

Thanks Jez, will ignore it and face the feedback.

Bad luck Jez, but its a learning curve, i think i will fail my tractor test too ::) ::)

Oh gutted mate.. what on ???

Don't be down hearted buddy... you'll do it next time... you know what's coming better  :-\

Thanks mate  ;) I failed on being too hesitant at a junction.......... To safe apparantly  ??? ???

Thanks Jez, will ignore it and face the feedback.

Bad luck Jez, but its a learning curve, i think i will fail my tractor test too ::) ::)

True mate. I am conscious of it next time yes... On wards and upwards, tommorrow is another day... Another day minus £130 though....... Treble Grrrrrrrrr

I will pm you about that mate.