What really annoyed you today

I just picked my nose. ..  Which in itself is not annoying but I did the same earlier when I had tile grout on my finger. This time when I picked it I pulled said tile ground from my nose with a few hairs. .. . made my eyes water I can tell ya!!  :D :D :D>:( :'( :'( :'(

>:(running out of diesel bloody digital dashboards, our mxm140 was showing two bars,i was washing it on level ground 10mins later it stop, what an ass it was trying to find an empty can we havent any so i had to do a 20 mile round trip to get the bowser  >:( >:(;D ;D the good thing was i was in a warm cab for an hour ;D ;D

TV Licensing on-line.

Send email - open the attachment.

Attachment is HMTL with a button "read message"

Click on link and it loads.......

....and loads.........

What the button really means is "I HAVE read the message" and it generates a link to the TV licence for you to print but every time you click the "READ MESSAGE" button it generates an email and it is only the LAST EMAIL that is valid.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  7 emails later...!

TV Licensing on-line.

Send email - open the attachment.

Attachment is HMTL with a button "read message"

Click on link and it loads.......

....and loads.........

What the button really means is "I HAVE read the message" and it generates a link to the TV licence for you to print but every time you click the "READ MESSAGE" button it generates an email and it is only the LAST EMAIL that is valid.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   7 emails later...!

dont start sue, i bought a new tv recently, have a tv license to, but for some unknown reason they keep sending it as mr pollen not pullen, been told 5 / 6 times now, still comes the same, hell they get the money from my debit under my right name, got a letter informing me i havnt got a license and need to pay up??? because its actually been spelt right at last by currys where we got the tv, will they belive us, hell no, have to send 3 proofs of id to them now

I just picked my nose. ..  Which in itself is not annoying but I did the same earlier when I had tile grout on my finger. This time when I picked it I pulled said tile ground from my nose with a few hairs. .. . made my eyes water I can tell ya!!  :D :D :D>:( :'( :'( :'(

There's not many who'd admit to that :D

What annoyed me... Man-Flu  >:( :'(

It's going around work like wild-fire.. good thing is... I've got it.. and I'm not having any time off with it  ;D - lead by example and all that  :D :D

You haven't got man flu then Marky.  Man flu would put you to bed with a hot toddy and severe depression.  You have a cold!

:D;D:D;D

Oh no Sue... it's definately man-flu... of the severest form... listen..

Sniff

Sniff

Cough

Cough

See... it's just that I am as hard as nails you see... us blokes can fight through the pain  ;);D

Diane... can I have a lemsip please darling  :'( :'( :'(

Ok, I give in - you have succumbed to man flu.  Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh! Men are such babies!