What really annoyed you today

The damn wires on Universal Hobbies models >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:( as I was getting the new MF35 out of the box I snapped off the air intake *$*$*£ is all I can say

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

i snapped the wheel off the 5480 like that  :-\ so i took it back and funnily enough it was 'broken' when i opened the box  ::).... what really annoyed me today was getting hell for guess what.... farting  ::)  :D i dont care what she said, because it was a beast of a guff  :D :D :D

What really annoyed you today???

HOWDENS JOINERY..... they are so &*^*(W^" &(&£")!@@:??:A !!!!!!!!!!

I've ordered a lot of kitchens from them over the years.

They've been delivering mine for a year now, you would have thought that would be long enough to get it right, and it's only 11 units, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  :o>:(:o::):D :D

the garage!!!

car has been in all week fixing a rattle on warranty, i miss the power, the chooons and the heated seats :'( :'( :'(!!.....got a golf plus 1.9 TDi.....ok i guess, she likes it which is worrying but has space for child seat but not much boot space :-\

A week have been without mine since July  :'( :'(, only 10 days till I get it back now  ;D ;D

The only piece of advice I wiil give you is get a 4 door so much easier for getting the car seat in and out and even easier as the child get bigger and you have to lift them into the car seat learnt from experience. ;)

the garage!!!

car has been in all week fixing a rattle on warranty, i miss the power, the chooons and the heated seats :'( :'( :'(!!.....got a golf plus 1.9 TDi.....ok i guess, she likes it which is worrying but has space for child seat but not much boot space :-\

What car is it mate, the one in the garage that is  ;):) :) :) :)

Mk4 3 door Golf V5 Ads, but really need a 5 door :D.....got bought under different circumstances last year ;)

Don't be a pansy Holmes... the V5 is staying.. and that's it... big lump like you should be able to lift a 10lb baby and seat intgo the back... Julie doesn't drive still does she ???  ;)

Pikeys >:(

Tracis Mum had a call the other day from a customer offering condolences for the family after hearing the news of Tracis dads tragic death. . .

The old man in his 70's was shocked and somewhat embarrased to hear Terry was alive and well and just left after his dinner.

A man called by the pensioners house to offer tree/garden services. When the poor old chap said no thank you, he has someone bi-annually to see to everything the pikey asked who did the work.

He then said "Havn't you heard? Terry died three weeks ago from blood poisoning following a chainsaw accident".

How sick is that to try to get work >:(