What really annoyed you today

On my way home from my complusive wedgie group I stopped at the bike shop to get me a new seat and the owners poodle bit my ankle.... >:( >:(>:( >:(  I was right "p" off I tell ya...........................................ruined a good pair of black knee highs too.. >:(

On my way home from my complusive wedgie group I stopped at the bike shop to get me a new seat and the owners poodle bit my ankle.... >:( >:(>:( >:(  I was right "p" off I tell ya...........................................ruined a good pair of black knee highs too.. >:(

Is the poodle ok pops...  :o :o

Poor thing....

Fancy that.. old pops getting his leg stuck in the poor poodles mouth  :'(

An extremely icey corner on the road near the farm at work resulting in a temporary loss in traction and me aiming the discovery through a gateway into the strawberry field this morning ::)>:( The ice had already badly damaged one car there this morning, mine is undamaged luckily

An extremely icey corner on the road near the farm at work resulting in a temporary loss in traction and me aiming the discovery through a gateway into the strawberry field this morning ::)>:( The ice had already badly damaged one car there this morning, mine is undamaged luckily

Ice on the road is that normal for this time of year Gav???  Only Oct over here

We've had a few unseasonal sharp frosts this week Rick, down to -5 a couple of times, it rained overnight at the farm so the road had water running across it when it froze so was like a skating rink. Already slid there once this week, this was a lucky escape though

Opps Gav, slow down  :D :D ;):) :) :-*

sold something on ebay now the buyer is refuseing to pay for the item thinks it was to dear  :o

told him not to play big boys games in future  and to pay up

Tell me about it...

As a seller you can no longer give negative feedback to a non paying buyer  :'(

tell me about it, totally dominated but let in two soft goals >:( >:(>:(

The problem is that we did not score more goals even though we had plenty of chances. Why the hell did rafa take  Robbie off ?

We were dominating and he takes the player off even though he had obviously more reasons than anybody else out there trying to make sure that his old team mates would end up on the loosing side.