What really annoyed you today

dam a******s in town toiday, doesnt anyone have any manors now a days, the number of times i had somebody push me out of the way while i was looking at something, even to look at the same thing, without saying excuse me ,could have hit one bloke who did it 3 times in debenhams, sue had to bring me home in the end

dam a******s in town toiday, doesnt anyone have any manors now a days, the number of times i had somebody push me out of the way while i was looking at something, even to look at the same thing, without saying excuse me ,could have hit one bloke who did it 3 times in debenhams, sue had to bring me home in the end

know exactly what you mean mate! thats why i keep shopping to a minimum :D;)

****** insurance company has put in a direct debit against a policy I HAVE NOT RENEWED.  On to bank 24/7 service (using a national number) and CANCELLED it with immediate effect.  Bank are now "bouncing" the DD.  Last time it took me nearly a month to get my money back.

I know Sean it is shocking isn't it mate. One up may way has been turned into a college for mature students and many others are now luxury apartments.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know Sean it is shocking isn't it mate. One up may way has been turned into a college for mature students and many others are now luxury apartments.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Oh Tris your killing me, dang Sean will you ever learn to use the spell check :D :D :D :D :D

I went to York yesturday and you couldn't move in the shops, my otherhalf queued for half an hour just to get lottery tickets. As for trying to get something to eat people was queuing out the doors and if you managed to get in anywhere they was saying it would be an hour and a half wait for food :o

it was like that the other week when we were there!!!

Today... from a total of 27 of us...

1 No show, No call

1 Christmas Shopping (booked in advance)

1 Late in.. was warned no to be on Saturday.... so he did it anyway

1 Lame excuse about a hospital appoitment - had the same form him last Thursday as well  >:(

1 Having the thrid appointment to 'sort out' his late mums will

Not bad for a Monday am hey  ::)>:(

Another job to add to my list then Ad  :'( :'( :'( - I've missed about 30 calls this morning... everytime I go to type out a post the bloody phone rings

NOTE TO SELF: Don't get a real job as it interferes with your FTF time  >:(

Oh Yes, Marky - you must get your priorities right (like your staff!) ;D ;D