What really annoyed you today

Welcome to my world  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I have lost count of the times I have been at an accident with the road closed and some pratt comes along and says"but I want to go down that road"  ??? ??? ???

happens every time we have it mate, belive me working on the roads full time i have seen some dam right outragous stuff

mums actualy shout and curse at you's while they are taking there kids to school? park a van or digger behind the signs and wonder if they drive on :-\ ;D

yes two of them actually did, my mate merely pointed out they had to do a chicane to get round the signs, as we have to leave access to two houses in between each end, ,they just said "i never"

have to be carefull what i say,given who i work for  but out of 10 or so numptys that came through all but one had to reverse back a fair distance to get back via the ,the other one was just lucky that we were moving boxes when he came along, but he did get a word or two in his thick skull

so was it mixing instead of seperating then :D :D :D :D :D

don,t know what it was doing i just had water in it no Poo yet  :D

Pay peanuts get monkey's  :D :D :D

you and your peanuts Simon i,ll not tell you waht i paid but by god you could have some amount of peanuts never mind the monkeys  ::):D

3 phase I assume... 50 50 chance I guess... unless you get Si to do it... then it's a 50 50 chance he turns up sober  ;D

naw naw not simon he would cost a monkey  ::):D  its single phase i changed over to wires in the transformer box and now shes going the right way and i managed to do it with getting my hair spiked  :D :D ;)

had devon highways roads inspector turn up today following complaints from the locals about their precious  shortcut being closed, he couldnt find anything wrong with what we are doing,nothing wrong with the diversion signs or way the road closed signs are set out, but did take my nwsra details and name for some reason?? and told us that we should allow people through if the drive through and ignor the signs, my boss has now rung them to ask for a partial refund from them for the road cloure seeing as hes said that,as we are paying 7500 quid a week for this,now theres a row going on between them and us, whats the point of all the letters signs ect that are sent out 3 weeks before hand if they cjoise to take no noitce of them,and why are we paying for it if they say that

Now normally I would avoid mentioning customers here on - because without them I wouldn't have a shop and I love them all dearly. But when someone complains because they thought the item below was full size...... well I'll let you judge for yourself ::)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300281159988

Now normally I would avoid mentioning customers here on - because without them I wouldn't have a shop and I love them all dearly. But when someone complains because they thought the item below was full size...... well I'll let you judge for yourself ::)

you couldnt be any clearer! :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I've had plenty of silly questions before but nobody ever bought and then complained that the tractor was too small for them to get in!

It was only Tris, Marcus and Mark who bought them though :D :D :D

and you even got a 1:1 MF! ;) ;) ;)

Oh Dear, as already said, it couldn't be clearer.  I would love to see a 1:1 scale PLASTIC dog kennel.  I can just see the state of it after a few months of sun followed by heavy frosts!  Not to mention chewing...

I experienced the same thing a couple of years back and was left negative feedback on that basis.

Mine was for a Ford 7000 conversion and the chap thought he was getting the real tractor for £75 delivered  :-\

He didn't understand the 1:32 scale model part  :D :D

Today someone has left me positive feedback but has but that it was sent in wrong box.  :'(

The item was a Ford 9700 Conversion unboxed...

I simply put the tractor in a standard box for protection during postage  ;)

Hahaha lovely customer out there Barry aren't they  :) :) :)

What annoyed me today....

The Inland **** (use your own rude word... as bad as you like) Revenue

Bleeeeeeeed me dry why don't you...

on top of the £32,000 corporation tax bill I should have paid so far... I've now been landed with a further £4k for me... £4k for my partner and £3k for my other co-Director  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Oooo.. find me a little bloke I wanna hit someone  >:(