What really annoyed you today

Members wasting my time offering me a lot less for a model than the cost of the two models needed to build it >:( >:(

thats the governments fault , they shut all the nut houses i think they call it care in the community obviously they have no shame or respect for skills and talents

Wanted to shovel some snow took half a day to find my shovel then realized it was 26 c today :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  so stuck my hand in the freezer so I could relate to you frost bit lot......then had two margaritas and some pretzels....... ::)

Wanted to shovel some snow took half a day to find my shovel then realized it was 26 c today :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\   so stuck my hand in the freezer so I could relate to you frost bit lot......then had two margaritas and some pretzels....... ::)

Pretty rough down in the sun I take it  ???:D :D If you really want to shovel some snow let me know and ill pay for you to come up to New York.  :D :D ;D Id be happy with just 2 c right now.

Pretty rough down in the sun I take it  ???:D :D If you really want to shovel some snow let me know and ill pay for you to come up to New York.   :D :D ;D Id be happy with just 2 c right now.

No thanks I will stay here, I did put an icecube on my nose so I could related to marky while driving Frankie.. :D :D

Waking up this morning to the snow and thinking right I wil work from home today and get lots done with no distractions....

Once i had my breakfast I fired up the laptop.......

ONLY to find that it has decided to spit it's dummy out and lose a file or a file has become corrupt.................

It is now in the fire.................

Waking up this morning to the snow and thinking right I wil work from home today and get lots done with no distractions....

Once i had my breakfast I fired up the laptop.......

ONLY to find that it has decided to spit it's dummy out and lose a file or a file has become corrupt.................

It is now in the fire.................

My training in couseling tells me you may of not been wise to say those nasty things to Marky about his birthday  ::) ::):D :D

My training in couseling tells me you may of not been wise to say those nasty things to Marky about his birthday  ::) ::):D :D

Rick, you have just made me chuckle for two reasons:

1: You a counsellor? Never.......

2: I have now generated some bad Karma for myself and marky has a big project of mine in his garage.

Crumbs, what am I to do.......... I know, buy him a John Deere for his brithday.....

Rick, you have just made me chuckle for two reasons:

1: You a counsellor? Never.......

2: I have now generated some bad Karma for myself and marky has a big project of mine in his garage.

Crumbs, what am I to do.......... I know, buy him a John Deere for his brithday.....