What really annoyed you today

on the next door farm we feed and scrape all his cattle  ...about a hundred with calves , well the old fella died  and trading standerds went there yesterday and said they are going to shoot 50-60 of them as they  had no passports ... what a bloody waste..  only 20-30  can be sold .. the trading standerds fella was very arogant so the worker said... so angry after feeding them for the last 4 months

Re-arranged all my appointments to be free today to work on some really screwed up books.  Phoned this morning to be told my contact was out but would call me on her return.  So I spent 3 hours trying to reconcile a mortgage account and then needed to get on a VNC link to correct all the entries. 

Guess what - no telephone call, no contact and I am going to charge for a full day which has been almost completely wasted.

If she thinks I am going to be available to work tomorrow on her accounts she has another think coming.  NO WAY

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Traci wrote two cars off, one of which was her own.

Nan is poorly.

Log orders are building up.

Havn't split or delivered any logs for a day and a half.

Havn't got round to insuring the van. . .

Be glad when this snow is gone and we get past the big thaw!

Traci wrote two cars off, one of which was her own.

Nan is poorly.

Log orders are building up.

Havn't split or delivered any logs for a day and a half.

Havn't got round to insuring the van. . .

TWO cars!!!! 

Hope Nan is better soon - this weather is no good for anyone.

GET THAT VAN INSURED

Traci wrote two cars off, one of which was her own.is she ok mate  :-*

Nan is poorly.hope she get better soon  :-*

Log orders are building up.good news this one :-*

Havn't split or delivered any logs for a day and a half.well dont just sit there  :-*:P

Havn't got round to insuring the van. . . to the crusher we go  ::)

Oh Tris, is Tracy okay?

As for me yesterday and the day before

, Gypsys as we have to call them. Blooming cheak.

Coming home the other night Dad spotted a 4trac accross the Feild, looked like it was Stuck.

So next moring we go up to the field and sure enough out accross the planted feild is this 4trac sitting on its chassis.

We reconised the truck as it belonged to  somone (jimmy) we brough a tractor mower off, he is one above gypsy but harmless, his sons though are not, the nick things etc. So they took there Dads 4trac down to the farm next to us and nicked 2 cans full of derv then drove accross the fieilds. We think they were aming for a hymac parked up doing draninage. Anyway they got stuck and did a runner. Yesterday a pick up drove past staring in at our tractors etc just as we were going out, they didnt see us and they came back and stopped, obiously they were looking to nick somthing. Off they went when the herd the neigbours so we followed them at a distace and they stoped the farm . Cheaky ............ had only gone and asked tompsons (the farmers) would they go and pull the 4trac out of there own field when it had there stollen derv in it  ::) ::)::)

She's battered and bruised from airbag gas and seatbelt and the other driver has whiplash, he was cut free and lifted with a spinal board as a precaution. His Picasso is a convertible now. Nan has a variable blood pressure making for disorientation. Took 45min to get my car off the drive this a.m. >:(

I know this weather is starting to get on my nerves too!  >:( 

The power went off at my work today and we had to work with low emergency lighting and our tills were kept going with an emergency generator so the shop was freezing and dark and by the time the customers got to the checkout they were cold and grumpy and taking it out on us that something wasn't on the shelf and i really felt like telling them where to go coz at least they could go home whereas i was stuck at work for 6 and a half hours in the cold!  ::)>:(

She's battered and bruised from airbag gas and seatbelt and the other driver has whiplash, he was cut free and lifted with a spinal board as a precaution. His Picasso is a convertible now. Nan has a variable blood pressure making for disorientation. Took 45min to get my car off the drive this a.m. >:(

thats good news mate, as long as shes ok stuff the car