What really annoyed you today

Nah, wouldnt be there Cerin  :-\ mam dosent let me in the house with it... not after i dripped oil on the living room carpet   :'(

#

I thought you were talking about me then, i lose spray cans and dripped oil on the Carpet, now i have to be out in the garage if i want to do it :D :D :D

After getting home last night went out to get some shopping and crashed on the way back. Ended up embedded in a barbed wire fence. >:( >:(

Car was recovered today and is already at garage.

Worst bit was after it happened a gritter came by >:( >:(>:(

Glad your alright. How bad is the car?

I was annoyed because I can't simply send my Itunes library to a disc so that I can transfer it to my new laptop  >:(  When I try to it says that I do not have a disc burner but I do.  ???>:(

Thanks Luke.

I am fine damage to car is more superficial than anything else heavy scrathes all the way along the passengers side including the alloys front bumper damaged as is the passengers side headlight cluster and wing not sure what else  Also wiped out 3 fence posts so iam sure will have a bill in for a whole new fence >:(

Glad your alright. How bad is the car?

I was annoyed because I can't simply send my Itunes library to a disc so that I can transfer it to my new laptop  >:(  When I try to it says that I do not have a disc burner but I do.  ???>:(

There is a system to stop you doing that Luke. An annoying feature of i Tunes..... there is software you can get to get over that...

A friend of mine had the same problem.  :( :( ::):-\ :-\

people who jump the que of traffic then cut in!.....i dont mind people who go down to the roundabout, round it then exit where they want, i do that, its just the ones who have to fly past the traffic then pull in, causing either accidents or hold ups! >:( >:(>:(

people who jump the que of traffic then cut in!.....i dont mind people who go down to the roundabout, round it then exit where they want, i do that, its just the ones who have to fly past the traffic then pull in, causing either accidents or hold ups! >:( >:(>:(

I'm with you there.

One Andover roundabout exit is two lanes, has an access road for Tesco (and petrol station) less than 50 metres from the roundabout.  Drivers come off the roundabout in the outside lane and immediately pull into the nearside, brake and THEN indicate for the turn.  That piece of road is an accident waiting to happen.