What really annoyed you today

it was the fact that she argued back at me and taking the mick out of me saying go back to your farm and all when there's no need, she even threw money at me saying there's 2p for you. shes the one that doesn't work and will probably end up as a typical 'sponger' that lives off tax payers money

>:( >:(>:(

An Ebay seller who now refuses to let an item go because the final price was too low and he forgot to put a reserve on it >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( Not my fault  ??? ??? ??? ???

What is the legal position on this, I always thought that the sale was binding on both parties and that the seller was responsible for the accuracy of the listing?

I know that wrong robbo, but i do feel for the seller too.

If you dont want over £50 for somthing you cant put a reserve.

So you have to hope it goes high enought.

I had a 5610 convo that i paid over £30

I wanted it go get that back at the lowest.

I had offers on buy it now of £30 but thought i would try it on auction

It got £13, i did ask the buyer if i could keep it, but he wanted it sent so i had to.

it did that to me aswell  :o??? :'(

just put into google seems its happened to lots of people try this find someone on your comments that has a private profile and click on them, it will say you are not friends, click on either report abuse button, then delete them as a friend (u can add them again later), then when u go back to your profile all your friends will be back

just to add i copyed this off http://getsatisfaction.com/bebo/topics/bebo_friends_deleted

hope that helps

neither do i lads, but sadly its a fact that they will come out, best to just not laugh and say anything to them, i tend to delete any text ones i get when somebody famous dies, just cant see the point in it, had one today already about that british actress that died overnight from skining, sick or what

Even when he is trying to be serious!  ::):D :D :D

The reason why she did it Matty is this - and it's a classic.

2I don't find this funny (secures some respect from other people who may not find it funny  ;)) but. . . " tells joke. People laugh. Dim wench then thinks "ah ha, I got a laugh" - up goes the ego and she can join in the laugh safely. Popularity gained.

Like the other classic...

"What do you think about (example) the tax system? "My mate (imaginary) says it's unfair and flawed". Other person says his view and he can agree with your mate or disagree with him. You on the other hand can agree with this guy whatever he says. Either saying "Yeah I thought that too", or "Yeah my mate doesn't have a clue, what a silly thing to say". Popularity gained.

Works every time.

Same as throwing the money at you, she probably knows you don't need it but it may just get a laugh from the others. Like you said, give a few years and you'll be raking in money, paying for her housing.  >:(

An Ebay seller who now refuses to let an item go because the final price was too low and he forgot to put a reserve on it >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( Not my fault  ??? ??? ??? ???

What is the legal position on this, I always thought that the sale was binding on both parties and that the seller was responsible for the accuracy of the listing?

Ebay say that sellers are responsible and when you bid you are told that it is a legally dbinding contract.  Report this to ebay

Quote Ebay Rules

Seller Non-performance - Sellers must honour the transaction contract. Sellers cannot fail to deliver an item for which payment was accepted, significantly misrepresent an item by not meeting the terms and item description outlined in the listing, or refuse to accept payment for an item at the end of a successful sale.

end quote

Ebay say that sellers are responsible and when you bid you are told that it is a legally dbinding contract.  Report this to ebay

Quote Ebay Rules

Seller Non-performance - Sellers must honour the transaction contract. Sellers cannot fail to deliver an item for which payment was accepted, significantly misrepresent an item by not meeting the terms and item description outlined in the listing, or refuse to accept payment for an item at the end of a successful sale.

end quote

Thanks Sue

Ebay have been less than helpful, they suggested that I ring the seller and try to bargain with him. I'm not going to do that as I don't want to get into a slanging match

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

dam cats knocked a new tin of gloss of the window sill,lid came off, and all over the floor,luckly they jumped clear of the paint so not all over them or the house,looks like a new floor in the dining room now, as its put a big chip in the lanimate as well

was spreading dung yesterday and the rubber donuts went out the beaters and the completely locked up becasue the timing was of she was ratteling all day so i thought there was something anyways i had to empty a good part of her by hand, then when i was at the back end of her i took my hand on the beaters one of the sharp teeth cut one of ma nails open and put a beg slice down my thumb  >:(

Lovely drive with my husband along the North coast of Cornwall around the Zennor area - then along comes a Winnibago. I don't know why but I absolutely hate them -they just don't look right in this country especially on Cornish roads.

To make matters worse we saw it again on the way back - parked up and filling the whole layby and someone had pushed a button that made the sides extend - looked totally ridiculous! >:(

whats a winnibadgo ? i am   lost ..is it some sort of a caravan

Basically yes, it is a motorised caravan. If God had wanted us to carry our homes with us he would have made me a snail  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

You might get the idea that I am not a caravan fan..................