What really annoyed you today

someone put a load of straw wads  in the keenan last night ,jammed solid this morning.. had to get chainsaw to cut it up ..hour it took me ..mmmmmmmmm

theres nothing worse than that mon happend to me last year nice of them to tell you eh

Went out last night with two octogenarians.  They kept me out until gone 11.00 pm and I overslept this morning and was therefore late getting to my (understanding) client. >:(

At their age they should have know better!

Enjoyed my night out though... ;D

Went out last night with two octogenarians.  They kept me out until gone 11.00 pm and I overslept this morning and was therefore late getting to my (understanding) client. >:(

Good for you... hope you enjoyed yourself lots! :)

??  ???:-[  :D

not sure i would have confessed to that sue, getting outrun by then, bet they weren't up late or blaming some young filly who kept them out till past 11 last night :D :D :D

??  ???:-[  :D

Octogenarian is someone who is in their eighth decade - 80-89 years old! In this case 87 and 87+

not sure i would have confessed to that sue, getting outrun by then, bet they weren't up late or blaming some young filly who kept them out till past 11 last night :D :D :D

I told my aunt that she was supposed to be setting a good example not leading me astray!

A new plough mouldboard I was about to fit slipping off the beam and landing on my foot, on its edge and just above where the steel toe cap finishes >:( To say it hurt is an understatement, good job there were no sensitive ears about at the time ::):D

Ouch Gavvers..... I'll send Ben over to kiss it better  :-*

What annoyed me... one of my county council customers failing to pay me on time... only £47k over their due date  >:( >:( - my bank manager is not the most understanding of people either  :'( :'( :'(

When I asked my customer why no money... all I got was.... ermmm... I dunno really... perhaps someone else has processed your invoices for the last few weeks  :-\ :o>:(:o>:( - I really struggled to hold my tongue then I can tell you  >:(