What really annoyed you today

GF and I went to see Superman Returns this evening.

Wish we hadn't I really do, wasted 2 1/2 hours of our lives on that one. :'(

Brandon Roth has great presence as Superman, Kevin Spacey is a great Lex, and some of the FX are stunning, but the whole film just goes nowhere.

At the end she said she'd been needing the loo for an hour, which caused a row, cause we could have used it as an excuse to make our escape. :-[

GF and I went to see Superman Returns this evening.

Wish we hadn't I really do, wasted 2 1/2 hours of our lives on that one. :'(

Brandon Roth has great presence as Superman, Kevin Spacey is a great Lex, and some of the FX are stunning, but the whole film just goes nowhere.

At the end she said she'd been needing the loo for an hour, which caused a row, cause we could have used it as an excuse to make our escape. :-[

Well, your pain is my gain.... I wont bother going now!  :D :D :D

Yup lunch today when i go and find my boss again at the other farm 20 odd miles away on bike  :D :D  I need to find him well not him just wanna see what machines he's running this season :D

Not to bad quite flat and on the way through see who's rolling on that side of berkshire as i think a Claas atles should be working there as well along with a few large MF 82's :D :D  and i got nothing better to do ::)

this morning i was told by my uncle that i would be using the mf 3095 on the wrapper tomorow and ive been looking forward to it all day (sorry ford/nh fans) but the 3095 has a better ride than the tl90 , and tonight i was hitching up the wrapper ready and now he says to put it on the baler so im back to the tl and im not looking forward to it  >:(