What really annoyed you today

Bloody townie kids that have nothing better to do with there time than annoy me and throw stones at the tractor, Well if they annoy me tomorrow the police will be on the seen  >:( >:(>:( >:(

How can you be sure they were townie kids?  :)

Bloody townie kids that have nothing better to do with there time than annoy me and throw stones at the tractor, Well if they annoy me tomorrow the police will be on the seen  >:( >:(>:( >:(

nothing like an unexpected visit with a slurry / muck spreader to solve that sort of problem blake :D :D

I got in from work about four was sitting here at the computer when there was a huge crash and about a wheelbarrow full of soot came down the chimney >:( >:(>:( >:(

Just about finished clearing up ::) ::)

Seems weird as when we moved here about 12 years ago there was a gas fire in this room which I removed and fitted a Victorian style fireplace about 5 years ago ???

I got in from work about four was sitting here at the computer when there was a huge crash and about a wheelbarrow full of soot came down the chimney >:( >:(>:( >:(

Just about finished clearing up ::) ::)

Seems weird as when we moved here about 12 years ago there was a gas fire in this room which I removed and fitted a Victorian style fireplace about 5 years ago ???

Got to clear up again now ::) just had a load more come down >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

every time the wife turns her works laptop off, it crashes our wi fi, which means rebooting the homehub so i can reconect >:( >:(>:(,any ideas anyone??

Hmmm.  Just a suggestion  -  try disabling/disconnecting her wi-fi facility  or disconnecting Local Area Connection (or both) before switching off.

2 weeks on since my last rant about a missing model order form a online dealer still no model, last  warning e-mail sent now, no satisfactory reply by monday and i am going to trading standards that cover his area, this is plan rediculous ,would never deal with them again no matter if they are the only seller of the rarest mf model in the world i am that anoyed, total of 2 months now since i ordered it >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

indeed mark, no need for it,if i could post the name i would, but i dont want to get ftf into trouble, but i will say this is the 4th time that i can think of i have had problems similar to this, and the model did turn up, but not 2 month near on after ordering, maybe a couple of weeks,