What really annoyed you today

tha sounds extreme  :of  i have had countless black nails even cut them in half and they just grow back my dads even done worse and he has no problems  :)

That's what I thought at the time but it was amazing how it relieved the pressure.  After that I always  listened to the first-aiders.  He couldn't do it for me (for all the usual reasons) but it certainly worked.

And Jo, Dremmel drill bit would be just about right! 

doip

doip

doip

doip

doip

Oi... pack it in Sue I'm trying to get some work done  >:(

;D ;D ;D:-*

If you are trying to get some work done why are you online? 

Rick - NO you cannot call me Aunty Drip because it [shadow=blue,left]upsets[/shadow] me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D  - er... light relief.... er... I slipped and fell on my keyboard... and accidently hit the enter key.. and up popped FTF  :-[

er... this wind came along and blew my mouse sooooo hard it actually clicked the left button and it was hoverring over my special FTF desktop icon at the time...

er.... someone else has been using my PC and cheekily logged themselves on as me... in fact.... this isn't me at all... see... look.... I don't look anything like that  :of  my nose is much much smaller than mine... er... his....

OK OK... I was on my lunch break  :-[

;D ;D  - er... light relief.... er... I slipped and fell on my keyboard... and accidently hit the enter key.. and up popped FTF  :-[

er... this wind came along and blew my mouse sooooo hard it actually clicked the left button and it was hoverring over my special FTF desktop icon at the time...

er.... someone else has been using my PC and cheekily logged themselves on as me... in fact.... this isn't me at all... see... look.... I don't look anything like that  :of  my nose is much much smaller than mine... er... his....

OK OK... I was on my lunch break :-[

Marky's day: 0800 - 0830 breakfast, 0845-0930 coffee break, 0930-1530 lunch............. ;D ;D

Can be complicated at times can't they  :-\ :of

yep definate  :-\  one min shes shouting at me saying everything i say to her is a lie (and i havnt lied to her at all ) and that she doesnt want to talk to me again ,then next min shes texting me saying sorry can we go back to hw we were  :-[ 

i dunno im lost  ???  but hey things are turning and the girl i like is talking to me a lot lately  ;D  tidy  ;D 

rant over  :D

yep definate  :-\  one min shes shouting at me saying everything i say to her is a lie (and i havnt lied to her at all ) and that she doesnt want to talk to me again ,then next min shes texting me saying sorry can we go back to hw we were  :-[ 

i dunno im lost  ???  but hey things are turning and the girl i like is talking to me a lot lately  ;D  tidy  ;D 

rant over  :D

Hang on, so you have a girlfriend but there is another girl you like?

Sometimes, a problem you see in somebody else can be bred from a problem you have yourself. Not always but be sure before you go taking it out on other people.

Compromise is the REAL thing,  you have to bend with the wind or break....

Thats right I hate having to lift the lid on the loo.....a little wee won't hurt no one consider it a bum car wash :of  why not....... :-\