What really annoyed you today

had a triple vodka lemonade thrown on me last night, some girl went mental (because some one else spilled their drink on her) and she turned round and gave me triple vodka lemonade to the face.

really i am annoyed as it was a waste of vodka, i could have drunk that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a triple vodka lemonade thrown on me last night, some girl went mental (because some one else spilled their drink on her) and she turned round and gave me triple vodka lemonade to the face.

really i am annoyed as it was a waste of vodka, i could have drunk that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D  .. oh Alex.. that's a classic... as you say... what a bloody waste too  :of

Just consider it a pre-lesson of marriage... :laugh: :laugh:

Had a delivery today from my usually trusted supplier of 50 years of red diesel, kerosene and DERV. The delivery was from a different depot than normal and a rather arrogant driver who decided that my DERV tank was not safe so told me he would not fill it so I told him to clear off. Re-ordered from another local Company, explained the situation and they said that they had several of this other Companies customers with similar problems and said they would supply no problem. Bloody jobsworth!

being back on the dole

Gutted paul... what went wrong mate ???

What annoyed me... Engine Management Light on the BM.. luckily it's just in warranty...while I am there I'll get the broken glove box, broken cup holder and knackered sat nav fixed as well  ::)

High time I treated myself to a new motor me thinks  ;)

* sound of Mrs F's purse opening... and me peering inside it... "Hello... Hello..." (hollow sound) *  :'(

Laying beneath the 6810 with the 3/4 inch drive impact wrench trying to undo a stabiliser arm bracket on the axle, socket jammed on a bolt, tapped it to get it off but it bounced off the bracket and smacked me just above my right eye, socket was a big heavy deep drive impact one ::)

went to bed last night had a dry throat then woke up this morning with tonsilitus >:( >:(>:(  got the day off school went to the doctors and said eat some icecream and see what it's like on saturday morning???

if you've still got it come back and we will see about having your tonsills removed. :of :of

abit hasty me thinks?

went to bed last night had a dry throat then woke up this morning with tonsilitus >:( >:(>:(  got the day off school went to the doctors and said eat some icecream and see what it's like on saturday morning???

if you've still got it come back and we will see about having your tonsills removed. :of :of

abit hasty me thinks?

had my tonsils out at 3 years old, man up.

The steering orbitol went capput on the 2640 today    Not cheep :'(

Oooo nasty... I bet a scrap one could be found at reasonable rates though Scott ??? ... It may be worth checking if it's a part that's unique to the 2000 series.. perhaps the Canadian built combines used the same unit mate ???

Got one coming from ron greets  should be here monday      Not cheep though  and hard to find

Very good to deal with

excellent mate... well at least the old girl will get a new lease of lift then..... not like this old lady who someone rejected in her hour of need  :of :'( :'(

DSC_3955.jpg