What really annoyed you today

A lamb after spending all night under the hot light due to it nearly dying of hypathermia then to get re-united with it's mum only to be sat on and suffacated. P!sses me off  >:(

sorry to hear that Luke, as with Naths cow i guess you cant watch them 24/7 :( :(

The clock... . . Flowers to pick p at 12 for the old girl and no car ... and a steaming hangover. .. Courtesy of Monsieur Vodka. ..  :-X

i just nipped to Tesco to get the missus some wrapping paper and there wasnt any....shouldnt laugh really but  :D :D :D :D ::)....

and the second thing was some **** parked across my drive so i couldnt get out >:( >:(>:(

i just nipped to Tesco to get the missus some wrapping paper and there wasnt any....shouldnt laugh really but  :D :D :D :D ::)....

and the second thing was some **** parked across my drive so i couldnt get out >:( >:(>:(

It wasn't a grey Audi was it? I'm not entirely sure where I left mine!!!

An electric shower, 27 days out of warranty.........dead  >:(

Strange that, my freeview box packed up last week when it was about a month out of warranty, I'm sure they put a chip in electrical eqpt these days. Had very similar experiences with way too many things in the last 2 or 3 years for it to be a coincidence.

Nah, wiped my hand on me overalls and carried on ::):D. Had to go this week though didn't it, when it's pi$$ing it down and blowing a gale :D :D ::) ::)

Its your punishment for bearing a grudge over expensive postage Nath!  :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)

on those overalls,you will be needing a nurse at that rate mate  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D,

I wiped it on my shoulder which was pretty clean ::) ::) It went at 10.30am this morning too, so hadn't got chanced to get ditched  :D :D :D::);D

Well it was the other day to be honest -

A 7.5 tonner parked on the wrong side of the road in a junction in Yeovil. Whats even more annoying was the verbal I got from the fat useless git that obviously isn't intelligent enough to drive and sits in the passengers seat looking gormless after kindly pointing out to him, through the passengers window that "You uselss pair of pricks, why no park in the f***ing middle of the road if you want to be awkward". I can't understand what wonund him up to be honest. On seeing the driver, at the rear of the box van I also hinted to him that "your a prize winning statue of shite mate". He gave me the bird!!! How rude. Cuh!! Some people eh?!!