What really annoyed you today

Sorry mate I read that last line in a completely different context. . . . Ahem. . . Anyway, know what you mean mate. Had a bell end in a Saab convertible floor it out of a bus stop earlier and it took some anchors to stop me as I thundered down on him.

I did, got the spares out and sent him on his way..... I then got under the bonnet of a van for the rest of the morning!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

And twenty minutes after that post I was laid on the floor under a waggon for an hour!!!

They say it comes in three's!!

Just about to do the kids taxing tonight dropping them off in all different directions and places etc, my eldest shouts out "Dad whats wrong with the car?" I walk outside to find the both offside doors smashed in , bearing in mind its sitting on our drive >:(

After examining the damage I work out Mrs Udi was the last one to drive the car so i casually asked "did you have a little accident in the car earlier?"

Her reply "no, oh hang on a did catch a bollard in the underground car park, why has it scratched the paintwork i forgot to look"

Neither door will open currently and paintwork shot and will need banging out at best, probably two new doors required.

Bloody women drivers  >:( >:(>:(

Just about to do the kids taxing tonight dropping them off in all different directions and places etc, my eldest shouts out "Dad whats wrong with the car?" I walk outside to find the both offside doors smashed in , bearing in mind its sitting on our drive >:(

After examining the damage I work out Mrs Udi was the last one to drive the car so i casually asked "did you have a little accident in the car earlier?"

Her reply "no, oh hang on a did catch a bollard in the underground car park, why has it scratched the paintwork i forgot to look"

Neither door will open currently and paintwork shot and will need banging out at best, probably two new doors required.

Bloody women drivers  >:( >:(>:(

Ouch!!

My cat with an airgun pellet in it's back right leg. I'm off to clean the shotgun. .. .

>:(

Thats not nice mate.... don't do anything you might regret though.  ;)

Well, not that they can link you to anyway!!  ;D::)

My cat with an airgun pellet in it's back right leg. I'm off to clean the shotgun. .. .

>:(

thats wrong, i dont like cats but wouldn't do that to them

personally i use a rc tank which fires bb pelets, no harm done and scares them off, just hide her up under the bushed, spot the cat and wham out she comes soin the turrewt and fire, usally miss but scares the hell out of them ,and keeps the resident fish and hedgehog safe

We have got just the one cat, Jezz. He has as much a residence in our nieghbours house as he does in his own!! All the kids round here love him, not special about him to be honest, he's just a cat. I will be bearing down hard on whichever little sh1t did it. Have an idea that it maybe a friend of a teenager a couple of doors along from us.

Nothing.... been at a wedding with a free bar all day, getting a shower, clean shirt and skidders then off back till the early hours.... I can't see me being fazed by much today!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The fact that my old Orange phone a LG 7100 has got blocked because I havn't topped it up for six months. So I went in to the Orange shop to top it up and I can't because it's blocked, so I had to ring customer services, so I went through "Press 1, now 2 press 3, press 4, press5, press all the buttons you can" then got:

"Welcome to Orange customer services, you currently do not have enough talk time to connect to Orange customer services, the service charge is 25p"

WELL HOW THE HELL CAN I SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SERVICES TO UNBLOCK MY PHONE IF I HAVN'T GOT ANY CREDIT, BECAUSE I CAN'T GET CREDIT BECAUSE MY PHONES BLOCKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

The fact i broke my D500 mobile today i had a load of messages on there from certain person and all my numbers and i've broken the thing not i got spend best part of this weeks pay check getting a new phone >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

My Laverda trying it's hardest to catch fir >:(  >:(

Our Lexion 460 tried that 10 days ago, chaff accumulated under guards over the course of the day got too hot from exhaust heat and started to burn. Any ideas what caused your Laverda to try it?

Tris... you crack me up mate... it's one liners like that that hit to spot for me...  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Coffee down my t shirt now  ::)

Awww more Marky missed his mouthy wouthy again.

Muuuuuuum?? Muuuuuuuum?? I need a cloth!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D