What really annoyed you today

sad day here on Thanksgiving, was talking to my deaf friend at dinner turn around and he fell out of the chair with a massive heart attack and died......ugh.......nothing could be done....got to enjoy our time while were here I guess...such is life..... :-\

Insurance and cars...red rag to a bull Mark.... I got my renewal in yesterday and the best quote according to the AA was almost 25% up on last year...strike a light something cannot be correct here....did I get that kinda pay increase....NOT >:( >:(>:(

Email phone call needed to ask WHY ??? ??? ???

Things just get better today, got a parcel today and the model inside broken because there way to pack it in the box was a tesco bag and abit of tissue paper in an oversized box. Also descibed as new but glue all over the cab and side curtain missing off front mower >:( >:(

I reckon you got about fourteen quids worth there!  :laugh::-X:-\

Pulling in to allow a car to pass (the only place for some distance) some daft bloke with his wife knock loudly on my window & remind me that this was their driveway enterance & to be careful, even though I was inching along (and they were determined to get in the way of the van). He even had the nerve to stop the other driver -who was nowhere near his drive- to give him an earful, as if he owned the road >:(

Just had rent people sending snotty letter saying owe them best part £500 but only 3 weeks ago we were in credit by £350 as something had happened and told not to pay rent till was sorted as was all working there end. So rang them up very sharpish and they still don't know what's happening got some manager ringing me Monday! So paid 90% of it just so covered and even if aren't that far in debt we'll be covered for few weeks >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:( 

out last night in munus 5, and it told to, water freezing in the boxes as were tried to get the cable in, and the pump froze up to which completly buggered us, had to strip the palstic base and put it on the gas to get it going again

Ahh to be a BT engineer in winter :)

Despite careful driving on rather light snowfall I had a van-on-van collision with our new postman at lunchtime, combined speed of only 20mph on a blind bend but wi left me with a broken light, peeling panel, cracked bumper, and a slight bend on the bonnet. He didn't have any parcels for me either! >:(:laugh:

Ahh to be a BT engineer in winter :)

doesn't happen to often mate , I usally get away with it , one good outcome from it is I will more than likely get my hgv part 2 license out of it now , which is good.  We had to wait for a guy from Exeter to drive the rodder , as myself and the other guy are trained to use it but not drive , he could drive but not use it , bit of a farce really but that's bt