What really annoyed you today

That was only half tank so looking at £100 to fill up when will government learn there crippling us!!

But that is a fairly light foot gav as a lot back road driving its on 32 mark when at 65 on motorway, just need to change UJ's now :(

3 women goonie your suppose to have your nose in the books....... ;)

well it's more like no women now. one's ignoring me, i'm not bothered about number 2 and i had a blazing row with number 3 last night, 0-temper lost in about 5 seconds.

well it's more like no women now. one's ignoring me, i'm not bothered about number 2 and i had a blazing row with number 3 last night, 0-temper lost in about 5 seconds.

wot the ell goonie you have a death wish??? :laugh:  3 women at one time.......best to study more..plenty of time for those headaches.....take it from pops married 36 years.  :angel:  course being deaf helps some.. :laugh: :laugh:

no wonders your anoyed with 3 in tow, i have enough of a problem keeping one happy most of the time  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I`ll second that Sean, Alex..............you don`t do that, take it from us older guys .........you can`t do it , see all the bent noses and bald heads thats what happens to you........it might seem like a good idea at the time .... not that i`m condoning your behaviour  but it must have been fun trying tho eh  ;) 

chalk that lot  up to experience oh and consider emigrating!!!  ;D    it will be round the network quicker than lightning!

I`ll second that Sean, Alex..............you don`t do that, take it from us older guys .........you can`t do it , see all the bent noses and bald heads thats what happens to you........it might seem like a good idea at the time .... not that i`m condoning your behaviour  but it must have been fun trying tho eh  ;) 

chalk that lot  up to experience oh and consider emigrating!!!  ;D    it will be round the network quicker than lightning!

extremely fun.

in the words of kanye west "i dunno what it is with females, but i'm not too good at that ****, i could have  me a good girl, and still be addicted to them hoodrats"

in the words of jay-z "on to the next one"

The amount of money the Royal Mail has cost me in refunds because items haven't turned up (even if you claim for the cost of the lost item, they still hang on to your shipping charge). What I want to know is where they've all gone? Do the post offices just drop everything in a big hole somewhere if they get a big backlog rather than deliver it? >:(

It seems to be happening right accross the board Mandy. I have had at least 5 items not turn up for about 3 weeks and currently have 3 lost items. RM seem to be doing a good job at keeping it quiet though  :-\

A couple of weeks ago someone emptied the fuel storage tank at the farm >:( >:(  Yesterday i went to use the tractor and thought there was an oily patch on the ground beside it, looked up, tractor fuel cap left off, tank empty. havent used that tractor since friday and its been sitting out in the rain so the tank now has water in it. The other tractor is suspiciously low on fuel as well. B******s  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(