What really annoyed you today

Mates at college well the JD drivers constantly goin on how a deere is better then everything else, wont even admit that the 20 series were terrible... and going on how fendts are over rated and even when i defended my corners with fendts i got told to shut up as i didnt know what i was talking about >:( >:(>:(  Wouldnt listen to that CVT has it places of use etc saying how Deere autoquad box etc is far better not admitting that it's most outdated gearbox on the market etc.  Just really got to me this week yer i'll admit deeres are nice but they wont even admit something else is got better technology in etc and easier to drive >:( >:(

Mates at college well the JD drivers constantly goin on how a deere is better then everything else, wont even admit that the 20 series were terrible... and going on how fendts are over rated and even when i defended my corners with fendts i got told to shut up as i didnt know what i was talking about >:( >:(>:(  Wouldnt listen to that CVT has it places of use etc saying how Deere autoquad box etc is far better not admitting that it's most outdated gearbox on the market etc.  Just really got to me this week yer i'll admit deeres are nice but they wont even admit something else is got better technology in etc and easier to drive >:( >:(

They sound like a nice bunch of lads!  ;D When can I join  :P

We get the same Phil, shouldn't worry, although JD is the minority at college and Agco seem to be best. Causes alot of arguments, but all in good fun!! ;D

All good fun really just wound me up this week and no idea why just think got sick of them going on bout JD and it's aparent greatness.... which is a load balls in my site

Well me and my mate are only agco boys out of 16 of us along with 2/3 NH blokes rest JD were slightly out numbered :D :D

You sure it wasn't deliberate mate  ;)???

Certainly not by me mate......Perhaps a sign telling me to spend money...... :D :D ;)

go digital mart, loads of great channels to listen to thwen

Might well do mate......Never thought of that actually...... :) :) ;)

Well I got very annoyed today as I finished up at one farm where the boss was mucking out and I had came back to the main home farm to get the bales into the cattle court for the evening feed so I go to start the Massey Skid Steer......No sign of life in her even with a new battery......Just turned over...... >:(

Went to start the Massey 3095 with front loader instead......Internal computer or something is knackered so won't start either...... >:( :'(

Certainly not by me mate......Perhaps a sign telling me to spend money...... :D :D ;)

Might well do mate......Never thought of that actually...... :) :) ;)

Well I got very annoyed today as I finished up at one farm where the boss was mucking out and I had came back to the main home farm to get the bales into the cattle court for the evening feed so I go to start the Massey Skid Steer......No sign of life in her even with a new battery......Just turned over...... >:(

Went to start the Massey 3095 with front loader instead......Internal computer or something is knackered so won't start either...... >:( :'(

Must be a Massey bug going round Martin, I went to start our 3080 and loader the other day and it just kept crankink over and blowing out diesel smoke, never did find what was wrong with it, i walked down the yard and got our mechanic he gets on it turns the key and the old barsteward started first time, its done it before apparenty :-\

That sounds exactly like the 3095 Gav......Just turned over blowing out plenty of reek but no firing up into life...... :'(

Even hooked it to the Navara with jumper leads and gave it a heat before trying it again but still no luck......Just as well we have the Merlo......The boss will get a shock when he gets back that I wasn't able to do much in the space of the hour...... :D;)

That sounds exactly like the 3095 Gav......Just turned over blowing out plenty of reek but no firing up into life...... :'(

Even hooked it to the Navara with jumper leads and gave it a heat before trying it again but still no luck......Just as well we have the Merlo......The boss will get a shock when he gets back that I wasn't able to do much in the space of the hour...... :D;)

We still had the Renault 640 and loader but we needed both tractors to go on a 50 mile round trip after silage bales as the other 2 renaults in the yard were in dry dock, one with a head gasket and mine with play in the front akle drive shafts, the JD loader was in dry dock too with a bad oil leak. Its the usual story about our place, everythings had it and is used and not repaired until it goes big style :-\

sounds like your lot are a bit heavy with the kit gav :D :D :D all those broke at once, cor

yeah go digital mart, i have one in the van and its great ,i can now get virign properly during the day, and classic gold ect no probs

My tractors been rattling and knocking on the front axle for two months but they wouldn't do anything about it, the JD was the same, a few drips of oil and they wouldn't investigate, the machines just have to be used until they fail in a big way. I had to drive the Renault with a blown head gasket back 25 miles towing a 10 ton spreader as they wouldn't send a low loader back, if i stopped at a junction too long the guage went in the red but they don't seem to care

We still had the Renault 640 and loader but we needed both tractors to go on a 50 mile round trip after silage bales as the other 2 renaults in the yard were in dry dock, one with a head gasket and mine with play in the front akle drive shafts, the JD loader was in dry dock too with a bad oil leak. Its the usual story about our place, everythings had it and is used and not repaired until it goes big style :-\

I know the feeling Gav......Everything for us seems to pack up at once as the wee Caterpillar forklift won't start either...... :'(

I think a little visit from the mechanic is in order...... ;)

sounds like your lot are a bit heavy with the kit gav :D :D :D all those broke at once, cor

yeah go digital mart, i have one in the van and its great ,i can now get virign properly during the day, and classic gold ect no probs

Sounds good mate......Don't suppose their too expensive these days either...... ;)

Coming home at 07:30 this morning after working a 10 hour night shift to fine mrs BGU & MGU had been up all night because he was poorly. The some moron volunteering to stay up with MGU whilst Mrs went back to bed!!!!

Not long been up - off to work in a moment for another night!!

how sad are people  >:( hope it wasnt an expensive one or was it on contract :-\

well who ever it was leaft it back in the locker room this morning so alls good dont know why they took it just to leave it back ???