What really annoyed you today

Mixed emotions for me...

;D - Got my van back... stollen/recovered

>:( - paying ?225 to get it "recovered" from 6 miles up the road... including ?85 to put it in a barn for the SOCO to take a look at it...

>:( >:(>:( - seeing the state it is in now... must be ?5k worth of damage  :'( :'( :'(

did it get used for a job then marky, or just nicked and dumped

They are not sure YET... but they cut the seatbelts out... which usually means they have towed an ATM cash machine out evidently...

Could you not have towed it home with Fanny?  :)

I could have driven it John... the key was in it  >:(:D :D :D :D

Mind you... Fanny would have been more fun  ;D

They are not sure YET... but they cut the seatbelts out... which usually means they have towed an ATM cash machine out evidently...I could have driven it John... the key was in it  >:(:D :D :D :D

Mind you... Fanny would have been more fun  ;D

mmm interesting....how does that help/work then ???

I'm really not sure Ben... wander up the road and knock on a caravan door  :D :D :D

I guess they must be thin enough to be pocked in somewhere... or strong enough to tow with  :-\

Dunno really mate  :-\

yeah as if i'll be seen alive down there :D :D :D....i'll wait until i see one illegally parked outside the chippy or CO-OP :D :D :D

I'm really not sure Ben... wander up the road and knock on a caravan door  :D :D :D

I guess they must be thin enough to be pocked in somewhere... or strong enough to tow with  :-\

Dunno really mate  :-\

Stolen JCB is the favoured method in this country, just dig the damn thing out of the wall!!! :D :D

Finding out that one of the farms that we rent has been put on a scheme with architectural payments, so we can't do bugger all with it other than graze it, after us giving up our payments on it. >:( >:(>:( What also annoyed me was me not being told about this after risking my future licence in driving my tractor and chain harows up there last night (in rush hour!), to start to harrowing the grass. >:(

Did they put you on hold John  :o:D :D :D

Worse...they didn't know anything about any of the queries I had and then the 'system went down' so end of any little headway we were making.....I suppose it was late on a Friday morning when all good civil servants are thinking of POETS day.  ;D ;D

Worse...they didn't know anything about any of the queries I had and then the 'system went down' so end of any little headway we were making.....I suppose it was late on a Friday morning when all good civil servants are thinking of POETS day.  ;D ;D

Is that PUSH Off Early Tomorrows Saturday John  :D :D :D - god bless all the civil servants  :-*:-* ::)>:(

Do chocolate tea-pots come to mind John? :D :D

Part of the muffler from my TTT Spirit of 76' Case was chopped off from a basketball while in a photoshoot, wish people could be a bit more careful where they play their sports.  >:( >:( :'( :'(

Blowing a front tyre on the Maxxum at about 2 on side of a hill, now waiting for the tyre fitter to arrive, who is an hour away, so will have to try and make up for this evening if I get going again.......so no yfc party for me, so I'm not very happy! The thing is we darn't leave it there either as its right next to the pikey camp and won't be there in one piece in the morning! >:( >:(>:(

Blowing a front tyre on the Maxxum at about 2 on side of a hill, now waiting for the tyre fitter to arrive, who is an hour away, so will have to try and make up for this evening if I get going again.......so no yfc party for me, so I'm not very happy! The thing is we darn't leave it there either as its right next to the pikey camp and won't be there in one piece in the morning! >:( >:(>:(

Sod's law strikes again.... Can you borrow a wheel of any of the other tractors?

Sod's law strikes again.... Can you borrow a wheel of any of the other tractors?

No unfortunatly we don't have anything like it. Was thinking of asking my Grandad as he ran two Pro's for a number of years, but the likelyhood of him having a right-hand wheel made-up for a tractor which he sold 9 years ago very unlikely. >:(

I know this method works for lawnmowers and such, but I am not sure if it will work for the larger tractors. Probably worth a try if you are not too busy. If the tyre is still in good condition, tie a rope around the tyre, and cinch it as tight as you can. Start blowing up the tire, if the beads are in good condition they will re-seat themselves on the wheel. Again I don't know if this method will work for larger tractors, but it may be worth a try.