Massey-Ferguson 699

This started off as a UH MF 2640, bonnet and cab stripped off the chassis, MF 675 cab was fitted with very little cutting, the front weights on the 2640 model were upside down so had to turn them and Siku 5455 tyres were fitted! 

Waiting on paint to arrive to get the bonnet painted up and fitted. 

Watch this space IMG_4125.thumb.JPG.44b235d6485234f00aeb55b347c8e4d6.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

thats cracking mate,what bonnet have you used,is it the 2640 bonnet?

Could be wrong . But I think it's a Britains 2680 bonnet considering the exhaust position is at the correct side . Look closely at the bonnet were the hole for the exhaust is ..& you can see the outline of the original exhaust on the bonnet itself which shows the correct side ... Unlike the UH disaster !!

20 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Could be wrong . But I think it's a Britains 2680 bonnet considering the exhaust position is at the correct side . Look closely at the bonnet were the hole for the exhaust is ..& you can see the outline of the original exhaust on the bonnet itself which shows the correct side ... Unlike the UH disaster !!

Got it in one lad

3 hours ago, Josh.torrens said:

Front rims are off a 3080 turned out, the tyres are off a Siku 5455 but I want to change them 

same as i used for mine josh , infact i used a full 3080 scrap chassis i had , yours looks spot on , have you painted the bonnet ? cant tell from the pics

IMG_0614.JPG

21 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

same as i used for mine josh , infact i used a full 3080 scrap chassis i had , yours looks spot on , have you painted the bonnet ? cant tell from the pics

IMG_0614.JPG

That looks savage lad, haven't painted the bonnet yet but it's in the pipeline, also need to paint the chassis the correct colour as UH messed that up as usual 

Archived