Spalding Spring Show April 2017

robbo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just booked the ferry, wife and i are going.

Any tips for Saturday tractor related (Cambrige area is were we are staying) are welcome, auction, dealershow, plowingmatch, oldtimer show, roadrun some thing like that.

Thank you  

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 7:36 PM, ertlerik said:

Just booked the ferry, wife and i are going.

Any tips for Saturday tractor related (Cambrige area is were we are staying) are welcome, auction, dealershow, plowingmatch, oldtimer show, roadrun some thing like that.

Thank you  

Nothing ?

I think most people are working in the fields at this time of year Erik, you might have more luck contacting Marky on Facebook, he lives in that area and might have a better idea.

14 hours ago, robbo said:

I think most people are working in the fields at this time of year Erik, you might have more luck contacting Marky on Facebook, he lives in that area and might have a better idea.

Thank you Mike, it would be nice if the wheater is nice enough to see lots of field action.

11 hours ago, Agcofarmer said:

Am I correct in thinking that FTF and model farmer magazine have a combined stand? 

And if so who mans it? 

Yes you are. FTF and Model Farmer are part of the same company.

If you want to pop along and say hello there will be me, Andy and Andy's mum on the stand at various times during the day. David aka Walter Derwent aka The Tractor Twitcher will also be around most of the day, he will be the one with the camera talking to everyone in the hall

We have arrived at spalding all set for the start of a good weekend,, any body up for some food and a few beers we are normally in the Springfield inn next door to the travelodge from 7pm ish on Saturday night,,, come and join us 

Sorry Mark, I didn't get any photos this year as I forgot my camera. I don't know if David managed to get any early on as he spent most of the day on the Farming Photography stand.

It was well worth shopping around if you knew what you wanted, prices for the same model varied enormously from one seller to another. For example one stall had a Tyro Toys Eicher for £90 and another had the identical model for £200. The UH Taarup forager was anywhere between £27 and £33 and I got a UH Zetor Crystal 160 for £43 although most sellers had it for £49 or £50.

57 minutes ago, robbo said:

Sorry Mark, I didn't get any photos this year as I forgot my camera. I don't know if David managed to get any early on as he spent most of the day on the Farming Photography stand.

It was well worth shopping around if you knew what you wanted, prices for the same model varied enormously from one seller to another. For example one stall had a Tyro Toys Eicher for £90 and another had the identical model for £200. The UH Taarup forager was anywhere between £27 and £33 and I got a UH Zetor Crystal 160 for £43 although most sellers had it for £49 or £50.

54 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Not happy we want pictures;);D;D

Had a great day. I managed to get around and took lots of photos prior to 10am. Please be patient they will be posted up when I get chance to sort through them properly. :) 

Archived