Spalding Spring Show April 2017

robbo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mr softie said:

excellent pictures David and lots of interesting conversions their this could be an expensive trip to Zwolle this year looking at what Neils had on his stand

Thanks ever so much mate. Niels had brought over some very nice custom builds. :)

1 minute ago, walterderwent said:

Thanks ever so much mate. Niels had brought over some very nice custom builds. :)

yes they look amazing even the 2 wd R series looks the business also had a kommunual 6R on order and your pic shows 2 variations just been on ordering the other option , not even at spalding and its costing me extra

1 minute ago, mr softie said:

yes they look amazing even the 2 wd R series looks the business also had a kommunual 6R on order and your pic shows 2 variations just been on ordering the other option , not even at spalding and its costing me extra

I've noticed a few things too in my pictures i've taken note of to look for later in the year. :D 2wd R series looked very nice. :)

Top class work with the photos David, lots of models I'd have liked to add to my collection there. I'm pleased you took one of the special edition 7810s. I see the head lights and side lights/indicators have a fantastic coat of grey or gold paint. 

10 hours ago, mb86 said:

Top class work with the photos David, lots of models I'd have liked to add to my collection there. I'm pleased you took one of the special edition 7810s. I see the head lights and side lights/indicators have a fantastic coat of grey or gold paint. 

Thanks ever so much Martin. You're very welcome. :)

Great photos again David.

Thanks for posting up - Appreciate the time and effort involved., and good to have a quick catch up on Sunday.

Only thing is..... I seem to have missed a lot, thinking I didn't see that, and I didn't see this!, are you sure it was Spalding :laugh:

24 minutes ago, JEP said:

Great photos again David.

Thanks for posting up - Appreciate the time and effort involved., and good to have a quick catch up on Sunday.

Only thing is..... I seem to have missed a lot, thinking I didn't see that, and I didn't see this!, are you sure it was Spalding :laugh:

Thanks ever so much John. You're very welcome. Great to have a little catch up. I'm the same having looked back through the photos i've taken. Loads of things i'd have liked to have taken a better look at. :D 

15 hours ago, mb86 said:

. I'm pleased you took one of the special edition 7810s. I see the head lights and side lights/indicators have a fantastic coat of grey or gold paint. 

My understanding is these are just the demo models Martin  , so I suspect the proper ones will be ok 

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

My understanding is these are just the demo models Martin  , so I suspect the proper ones will be ok 

I see, thanks for putting me right.  this is the only photo I've seen of them so assumed they were the finished model and on sale.

Archived