Paul Palmer's conversions

38 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Well out of touch with convo work it's been months since I've done any and at the moment don't think I would like to try.

It's mad how you can loose the ability. I used to do loads years ago, don't have the nerve no:-[

8 minutes ago, smithy said:

Nice model Paul reminds me of a day back in the 1990s I spent a day driving a FW30 with a big set of discs for a neighbour ,my biggest tractor at the time was a ford 6600

thanks Smithy,quite a difference between the 2 tractors their,i sadly have never drove these big artics,but have drove a quadtrac for velcourt

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

thanks Smithy,quite a difference between the 2 tractors their,i sadly have never drove these big artics,but have drove a quadtrac for velcourt

I only drove a quadtrac for a couple off hrs last October for first time ,courtesy off Case/Steyr  

32 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

was that a case/steyr demo day sort of thing smithy?

Yes as I had used the case finance scheme last year to buy a tractor of Goody they invited me to one of there training/demos days all the instructor's come from Austria but spoke very good English . There was 9 different machines to drive