Evening All!!

Firstly Thank you very very much for my lovely Birthday Wishes, how lovely of you all. I did have a lovely day, spoilt rotten by everyone, especially Deere-est.

Secondly, thank you for spelling my name right!! No one ever spells my name right, even my colleagues at work reply to an email that has my name across the top and still spells it Tracey, or Tracy, or Tracie......  Agghhhhhh!!!

I'm always so busy I dont get spare time to spend on here, I will try harder for 2008 though guys!!

Thanks again for my lovely messages, I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a brilliant new year. Take care xx  :)

P.S Marky your avatar says 'want any specs'. Are you trying to sell me specs to make sure I actually want to kiss you??  :D;D:D;) 

:D :D - it's only like that because I can't spell...

Specsifey

Spekizif

Specificshions

See... now I have made myself look silly...  :-[

PS... Bit harsh the spec... to give me a kiss joke TraCEY...  >:( - you've seen me... you know how dashingly handsome I am  :o :'( :'( :'(

Iz it because I iz tall  >:(:D :D :D

:D :D - it's only like that because I can't spell...

Specsifey

Spekizif

Specificshions

See... now I have made myself look silly...  :-[

PS... Bit harsh the spec... to give me a kiss joke TraCEY...  >:( - you've seen me... you know how dashingly handsome I am  :o :'( :'( :'(

Iz it because I iz tall  >:(:D :D :D

Oh yuk.........................................mandy must of thrown him over for a new love..........sorry I missed your birthday Tris.....glad you had a good one....

Have a mega Happy Birthday Mark darling  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-* (plus some extra ones in person when when I next see you)

Thanks Mandy i'm on my way round ;D ;D

It would only be good though if you knew what you know now  ;D  :D :D :D

Have a great day Mark

to true mate to true , i'm going to give Ethan a head start when he's old enough. ;) ;)

thanks to every one best wishes :) :) :)