Barry's Weise-Toys collection - Standard models 1000

Barry

You have a great collection :)

I need to buy a Class saddle trac for my collection to join my Wiking XERION 5000 and ARION 650

Just wondered if you could convert the Wiking to Siku adapter (in front of my weight set) to fit the rear linkage of the models that don't have a Britain's/Siku ready linkage

DSC_0225.JPG

DSC_0241.JPG

3 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

You Should have filled a few holes in that list by this time next week barry 

Yes, bring a list with you and we can all look out for them, you wil be amazed at what you miss on your own that others then see

Lovely collection! I'm very fond of the Weise models as well, I think I have about eight models from them so far; six Deutz (where two are wo have undergone light surgery - Wheel change), a Landini and an MB Trac. I just love the Deutz models, have been my favourite since I was a boy! I would however love to see an industrial version of the MB Trac 700 from them sometime.. 

6 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

You Should have filled a few holes in that list by this time next week barry 

6 hours ago, robbo said:

Yes, bring a list with you and we can all look out for them, you wil be amazed at what you miss on your own that others then see

I have a list!!!!!1

I hear Sean is good at bargaining, i'll just point and ask him to fetch :)