My Masseys

allis8550

Don't know if anyone would be interested, but these are my two Masseys, 4235 & 6180.

Interested  ::) - I'm in love  :-* - What a pair of crackers you have there - thanks for sharing them with us...how many hours do they both have on them  ???

They look well looked after  ;)

Good kit for a sheep farmer.I ran a sheep farm with 5000 old butchers  ewe's in the summer and about 1000 lambing ewe's in the winter for 2 years.I don't realy miss it now,it's was all out side work sod all tractor driving and the stress of making the sheep grow out well with no irragation was not worth the money. :)

NCC will get very emotional when he see's your 6180 Allis. I know it's hard but you must try and fend off his advances, pink thong or no pink thong.

Nice tractors anyway and yes, these are pics we all like to see, how does the 4235 behave then? Good lower HP all rounder? I spent a few years in a 390T and man that thing had balls. I mean balls.

veryy nice allis,good to see such great machines and tidy to,don't worry about these poor fergy coments,they are just jelous that fergy power is the best thats all,eh marky 

Oh yes Sean... we ALL know the truth on here really... it's just some of the lads can't seem to come out of the closet  ::)

We do get some trouble members on here with serious problems so pleasse make allowances for them  ;) - Excpet Barry... please sing my petition below to get him sprayed red and grey and tattoo M and F on his forehead  ;)

Oh yes Sean... we ALL know the truth on here really... it's just some of the lads can't seem to come out of the closet  ::)

We do get some trouble members on here with serious problems so pleasse make allowances for them  ;) - Excpet Barry... please sing my petition below to get him sprayed red and grey and tattoo M and F on his forehead  ;)

He's already got Mutha and Fatha on his Knuckles hasn't he??  :-\ ???::):D :D :D

Sorry Allis i'm sure you love your tractors but you need to trade them in for some old blue classics mate, you will save a fortune on repair bills and you get the jobs done in half the time  ;) ;)

Don't listen to certain people on here they know nothing just like my namesake Basil Fawlty kept saying  :D;)

Thank you all for you kind remarks, 4235 is 75hp, good little allrounder, yard work ,loader work , fertiliser speading , bale wrapping , punches above its weight.

Nice to hear, something Massey do better than anyone else in my opinion is lower HP all rounders. Is it French made?

Lovely tractors allis, I run a 6180 too ;D;) Here it is pictured last year carting round bale silage ;) ;)

both nice looking tractors there a8550, the 61 looks good all polished up  :)

nath get some turtle wax out  ;)

Eh up, it had a wash on Friday night after we finished fert spreading and shes sparkling at the moment. Don't know for how long though, she's back muck spreading Monday ::) ::)::)