JCB Fasty Trac for NCC

MODELFARMER

I can never understand the trend for bigger and better passenger seats on tractors when it seems to me that its hard enough to find drivers these days, let alone people to spend the day swanning around in a tractor cab :-\

Why have they called it an 8250, surely 4250 would have been more in keeping with what they've done before, ioe four digit model numbers, first digit represents the generation and the other three the horsepower, as in 1135, 2145, 3220. I wonder will Britains make this on the 1135 chassis again?  ::)

The latest fasttrak was develloped with fendt and basically its running gear is vario and it's the first one to have different size front and back wheels to speed match the axles

alot of farmers run fastracs round here but say there crap for field work but are well suited to road work, ive rode in them but never had the chance to drive one :(>:( as far as land work goes they only have power harrows on them and a few have demount sprayers.