Ballylaw Farms

CJ

about a 6*4 sheet tm better get my finger out then  :D havent a clue how it going to end up but i know what i still need

another cattle house

straw shed

meal/grain shed

machinery shed

workshop

cattle crush

fences

ahhh filp me  :o

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Certainly covering some space now cj, pretty big layout your getting around by the looks of things. The shed looks nice, fairplay with that. Yorkshire boarding looks nice on it aswell. I love the Stingers on your tractors though, brilliant little touches they are.  :)

thanks deere-est i thought so too  ;) it's just a but of garden wire wraped around a 2mm rod easy peasy and the yellow makes them stand out a bit more, have'nt decided wat colour would suit the fendt yet red/green/white  ???

thanks men

Lookin good cj, you'll need to build a shed to house those claas Qs the frost will damage those hoses :D Are those Martin's trailers on your fleet?

i made the redrocks myself and the kane is from martin, im makeing a meal/straw shed then well see ;)

• 3 weeks later...