Ballylaw Farms

CJ

can i see an up close picture of the Farmmaster.they are def the nicest set of wheels iv seen convered onto one.wat are they off

thanks, ill post up a pic after wed for ill not be home till then, the wheels are off the siku bale trailer the rims are still in john deere yellow havent had time to paint them or the paint for that matter  :D  ;)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice cj ;)

who made your tankers cj they look the business very nice :P :P :P

thanks  :)

i bought the tankers from a stall holder at some shows that hes been at and i think they are made by fred mitchell he makes some good stuff so he does  ;)

thanks  :)

i bought the tankers from a stall holder at some shows that hes been at and i think they are made by fred mitchell he makes some good stuff so he does  ;)

They'd be Fred Mitchell tanks alright, he make some other great stuff he does lovely NH Self proppled in the right yellow colour and the older black livery. I have one on order ;D ;D Nice pics Cj lookin good

They'd be Fred Mitchell tanks alright, he make some other great stuff he does lovely NH Self proppled in the right yellow colour and the older black livery. I have one on order ;D ;D Nice pics Cj lookin good

you must post some pics when you get her  ;)

Fantastic cj, nothing short and mothing less.. .. Just FANTASTIC.

well done cj.

just love what you have done with your display.

keep it up...

thank you ive a but more to do to it yet  ;)

thanks men  :)

Looking brilliant as ever mate ....... May i ask one thing what happened to the 7920's sticker  ;) ;) It looks in a tad of distress ...

But amazing layout and pictures keep them coming

shes done a bit of work  :D new 7930 on order  ;)

i dont realy know what happened i didnt notice it when i bought it  ???:(

Some nice kit there Cj already for the silage season, only another 5 months to go ;) Like the buckrake on the JD, as for Fred Mitchells NH you know yourself he's bloody good at what he does but time is never his ali,like meself :D :D

i know can you tell im looking foward to it  :D

two more pics one of the self propelled outfit and one of the wagon outfit  ;)

post-594-132638551932_thumb.jpg

post-594-13263855194_thumb.jpg