Ballylaw Farms

CJ

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks again tm and fp im just in the middle of a new fence, timber cladding the big cattle shed and painting the small shed  :(, im try to keep the models on the farm in keep with the size of farm and contracting that goes on in the 1/32 world  ;)

you are right grame the car is outside but then the quad moved in but i still have half of the garage to myself ;)

started timber cladding the big cattle shed, dont think it looks to bad

Admire the modesty!! Looks very authentic. Nice work.  ;D

stop posting pics of quads :( im after one but aint sure about spending my money, its a quad and keep the jd 3040 or no quad and get a bigger newer tractor :-\

Myy mate is trying to buy a pair of Deere's at the moment Sparrow, they are in Kent. Both are absoloute minters and they are 1x 4650 on an H plate with 1900 hours from new and something like a 3350 or something which is on a E plate with expected average hours but as clean as a whistle. He has offered above the odds for the two. I hope he gets them as the 4650 sounds like she is going to be a hell of a classic!!!! He may even keep it which is bloody rare for him being a dealer!!!