The Tractor Twitcher's Older Photographs - Updates From Page 11.

The Tractor Twitcher

So with photo bucket removing third party hosting I thought I would delve back into my older scanned collection of images. My Dad John took the majority of these ( particularly the older plant / construction photographs ) and he has been one of the main reasons why I enthusiastically chase around after machinery nowadays with my digital cameras.

Most of these should be in alphabetical order.

Starting with Agrifac.

IMGALLSORTS_0003.jpg

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so I have to wait for you to get to "S", I might have to relegate you to third class on the way to Zwolle, no more Business Class for you, oh, and don't think you can steal the mints, they are for Sean and Barry :D

38 minutes ago, robbo said:

OK, so I have to wait for you to get to "S", I might have to relegate you to third class on the way to Zwolle, no more Business Class for you, oh, and don't think you can steal the mints, they are for Sean and Barry :D

mike,s is for “smith kendons Travel sweets”  not same , yet another sweet gate hes tried to cover, was worse than jellybaby gate at the time 

52 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

Some nice pictures on here mate, love the older look on them compared to todays pictures. Keep em coming! :D

Thanks mate. Nice to look back at these, most of the ones I took out of these were on those cheap plastic disposable cameras, whilst my Dad used various Minolta and Canon film cameras. :) How things have moved on.

Archived