Agritechnica 2017

watermill

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I must admit I wasn't too keen on the Claas Challengers 55 & 95  when they first appeared,  I had gotten used to the mustard livery of the originals and liked them as they were........................but once Claas got a few out in the fields and they became a regular sight I changed my mine..........................perhaps the Fendt will grow on you Paul. 

22 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Theres a few photos just come on Atte's facebook page of a Wiking model of a Claas Torion wheel loader (based on a Liebherr) - it looks great and appears to come with 2 buckets and forks

Here you go,

Regards

Joe.

New Claas 4.jpg

New Claas 3.jpg

New Claas 2.jpg

New Claas 1.jpg

Sorry - am always a bit weary of posting others photos after a past spot of bother.

Its a stunning machine isn't it though?  That bucket is huge, you could run it in your grain store, silage pit and out in the field loading muck

2 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Wonder if that big bucket will have "Toe Tip"

Regards

Joe.

Hopefully it will have a decent reach - enough to reach into a muck spreader and a trailer - the old JCB Farm Master didn't reach very high

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

no silage fork though Joe

True - good opportunity to release some additional attachments as a set maybe?  I suppose depending on the headstock the likes of Three Oaks may make suitable attachments.

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Hopefully it will have a decent reach - enough to reach into a muck spreader and a trailer - the old JCB Farm Master didn't reach very high

True - good opportunity to release some additional attachments as a set maybe?  I suppose depending on the headstock the likes of Three Oaks may make suitable attachments.

Joe,that's an 18ton loader,probably manage to load two trailers side by side,ha ha!. and I'm sure it can lift 11ton, see the video, https://www.facebook.com/CLAAS/videos/1948207261862953/

Regards

Joe.

Claas Liebherr 4.jpg

Claas Liebherr 3.jpg

I don't think you would want to be sat in that monster on a clamp as there is such poor visibility to the rear!!   A JCB is far better design for the clamp imo.

We have a green energy plant that specializes in turning household waste into organic farm fertilizer up the road in Kings Lynn and they have at least two of these huge Liebherr loaders they use to fill a pair of big Bergman spreaders behind big Deere and Fendt tractors.........................That is where I think I will be seeing a Claas shovel loader in the next year or so.

14 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Joe,that's an 18ton loader,probably manage to load two trailers side by side,ha ha!. and I'm sure it can lift 11ton, see the video, https://www.facebook.com/CLAAS/videos/1948207261862953/

Regards

Joe.

Claas Liebherr 4.jpg

Claas Liebherr 3.jpg

It should save a fair bit of time filling the spreader then! Or two at a time as you say Joe :) 

41 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

I don't think you would want to be sat in that monster on a clamp as there is such poor visibility to the rear!!   A JCB is far better design for the clamp imo.

We have a green energy plant that specializes in turning household waste into organic farm fertilizer up the road in Kings Lynn and they have at least two of these huge Liebherr loaders they use to fill a pair of big Bergman spreaders behind big Deere and Fendt tractors.........................That is where I think I will be seeing a Claas shovel loader in the next year or so.

I don't know how good it would be on the clamp,but,here's a video of one doing just that,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6_ZKDlht4U&t=49s

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

I don't think you would want to be sat in that monster on a clamp as there is such poor visibility to the rear!!  

That’s definitely true. I don’t like driving the JCB 418 at work when the camera is playing up, let alone something with a backend like that Claas :D

Archived