Agritechnica 2017

watermill

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently,no one knows for sure,?? these were given to the top 200 AGCO dealers in Europe,so,if there's a big AGCO dealer near you they might have one,doubt you'll get to buy it,but you never know,;)

Regards

Joe.

Fendt Ideal T9 5.jpg

20 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

if that bucket isnt toe  tip  ,then theres kits out that that are joe. does look nice as does them combines, but not for me unless they come in red, i suspect the same will apply to a lot of fendt collectors. 

Yep,me old Buddy Henry sell's a very nice kit for doing just that,and the black,well it's kinda grown on me,just a pity they've put the "short" 40 ft header on the model instead of the range topping 50ft'r,

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Product-119923613/40216-Afg**-BECO-Hoogkiepbak--Volume-bak-handgebouwd-geschikt-voor-koppeling-met-snelwisselsets-40201-t-m-40205-1:32.html

Regards

Joe.

8 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Yep,me old Buddy Henry sell's a very nice kit for doing just that,and the black,well it's kinda grown on me,just a pity they've put the "short" 40 ft header on the model instead of the range topping 50ft'r,

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Product-119923613/40216-Afg**-BECO-Hoogkiepbak--Volume-bak-handgebouwd-geschikt-voor-koppeling-met-snelwisselsets-40201-t-m-40205-1:32.html

Regards

Joe.

might be a general release Joe in 2018

I can't imagine there wouldn't be a model of it for more general release given how much hype there has been around it.  I dont like tracks other than on Claas combines so i would prefer a wheeled Ideal 7...but chances of that are probably more unlikely than the 9.

Only Britains photo's I've seen,are the New Holland the NC,and the two JCB's,but there is a list,all from Farmmodelnews,and yes that is the tracked CR10.90,I'll put a photo up in the UH thread shortly,

New 1/32 Britains items for 2018!

January / February
JCB Fastrac 8330 Tractor
Massey Ferguson 5613 Tractor Set
New Holland CR9.90 Combine
Four Drivers Accessory Pack
Four Wrapped Round Bales Accessory Pack

Spring
Keenan Mech-Fibre 365 Feeder Wagon
NC Roadside Slurry Tanker (Blue)
NC Yard Sweep

Autumn