Customising UH Models

On 10/01/2018 at 8:09 PM, allantcondie said:

MF135 - I let Robert Moorhouse have my collection of 1:32 models as I got involved with other things when we moved back to Perth in 2004.   Here are a few of the more unusual ones though!   The setting was called Condie Agriplant.

BARBER GREENE 879A.JPG

E27N CS.JPG

N 40 SAC.JPG

N 42 GR.JPG

MHD4.JPG

Absolutely love those, really different and interesting

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the rear wheels are modified E27N ones with the centres modified and the hub bolted on using 14BA nuts & bolts.   I had a number of spare sets  of rear wheels due to using other rear wheels on conversions and breaking of zinc pest damaged models for spares.   Other E27N wheelsets are used to backdate the Power Major Model into Diesel Major.

DSCF0167.JPG

DSCF0158.JPG

1 hour ago, allantcondie said:

If you follow my Allan T Condie's Vintage Tractor and other Transport Pages on Facebook you will have met our heroine Penelope.   Here she is posing as Catwoman!   Penelope's favourite outfit is a leather jumpsuit.

DSCF3002.JPG

One of my favourite models that one no not plastic Penelope but the speccast Cat D2. And as before loving the diorama settings.

Just arrived!   The DB 950 model suffers from the same problems as the Power/Super Major from Universal Hobbies - it is an attempt in this case to backdate the 990 and the giveaway is the use of the cross flow engine with an aircleaner stuck on the side.   It would be possible for the purist to correct the error by removing the inlet manifold on the other side, relocating one of the fuel filters, and a bit of cosmetic work on the manifold on the left side.

DSCF0967.JPG

Archived