ROS 2018

AJH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Same model as the ones at the Agritechnica, stil no sign of the production models (and not these Limited resin models)... But i think ROS also will produce the production models, but we will see :D

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2018 at 5:51 PM, AJH said:

Same model as the ones at the Agritechnica, stil no sign of the production models (and not these Limited resin models)... But i think ROS also will produce the production models, but we will see :D

Just read in this Months ( May ) Classic Tractor that Ros will be releaseing the T9's in both Fendt in Massey names before the end of the year,hopefully in time for this years harvest,wonder which header will be on them,??.

Regards

Joe.

• 3 weeks later...

Its high time ROS made a new version of the New Holland T7.270 me thinks,  lots of new BP 7270s and 7260s appearing in my locality over the last six months...........................Or maybe UH could do one seeing as they have most of the tooling already made what with the T7225 parts and CASE Puma 240s diecast wheelbase/ chassis.

6 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Its high time ROS made a new version of the New Holland T7.270 me thinks,  lots of new BP 7270s and 7260s appearing in my locality over the last six months...........................Or maybe UH could do one seeing as they have most of the tooling already made what with the T7225 parts and CASE Puma 240s diecast wheelbase/ chassis.

A big opportunity missed there for somebody.

The ROS T7.270s are like gold dust, although the older T7060 and T7050 can still be found occasionally.

Ernest Doe have sold quite a few big T7s round here in the last two years, with five new BP T7.270s appearing within the last 6 months along with a few T7260s:)

My local Littleport branch had this beauty sold to a farm 10 miles from me on their facebook page...................it was one of a pair sold!!

P1060975.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New serie of Fendt 700 models produced by ROS to be marketed under the Toys Farm Brand :

Toys-Farm - Fendt 720 Vario with detachable duals
Exclusive Numbered Limited Edition of only 1500 items

- Flexible adaptation of tractor with 4, 6 or 8 wheels
- 2 Exchangable rear lifts included
- Frontlift with detachable frontweight
- Integrated sunscreen with FENDT logo
- Belgian Numberplate in front and rear - G-TFA-720

source : www.t-toys-nazareth.be/Fendt 720 with detachable duals

Fendt 720 - a - kopie.jpg

Fendt 720 - met 4 + 0 wielen - kopie.JPG

Fendt 720 - met 6 + 0 wielen - kopie.JPG

Fendt 720 - met 8 wielen - kopie.JPG

Fendt 720 - motorkap - kopie.JPG

Fendt 720 - sunscreen - kopie.JPG

Fendt 720 - z - kopie.jpg

The wing mirrors and light stalks plus beacon are also detachable as I found out when I bought the 718 model:angry:...………...it should come with a bottle of super glue!!

I like the screen in the window, a few users round here have something similar which of course they wouldn't have needed if Fendt had opted for a squared off front windscreen like the Valtras instead of the horrible curved monstrosity they ended up with.  Its been 6 years since the 700 came out and I still hate the look of them from the front due to the "baldy man" front screen!

Agree - no fan of those panoramic screens...similarly not keen on the same on the Claas Arion 4xx.  Understandable with a loader I suppose, but would have been great if Wiking had done one without loader with full roof.

Its extreme, but puts me off the Fendt 7xx too despite it looking like a very nice model.

5 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Agree - no fan of those panoramic screens...similarly not keen on the same on the Claas Arion 4xx.  Understandable with a loader I suppose, but would have been great if Wiking had done one without loader with full roof.

Its extreme, but puts me off the Fendt 7xx too despite it looking like a very nice model.

See am other way, I like the windscreen in the fendt let’s so much more daylight and vision in, 

From a drivers point of view I can understand that, although local drivers seem to like the white fendt shield in place blocking out the light.  But purely from an observers point of view I hate its windscreen, its spoiled a great tractor!!     Its a real marmite tractor.

Archived