Annandale Model Exhibition Sunday 11th March 2018

Valley Axe Man

Not long to go until this years Annandale Model Exhibition, being held at 

GRETNA SOCIAL CLUB

DOMINION ROAD

GRETNA

DG16 5AP

10am till 4pm  with refreshments available

Once again Shirley, John and Robert are holding this event to raise abit of money towards Alzhiemers Scotland, a charity that has meaning to the family and is a worthy cause in modern times, As always there will be a varied selection of displays as well as a couple of tradestands and tombola :)

i know there's a few folk already booked in and i'm already looking forward to a catch up with some of our friends from north  of the border ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't a bad day yesterday, Good to see a few folk and have a bit of a blather, bit of banter and a catch up, wasn't a bad turn out but despite quietening off after around 1.30pm with visitors Shirley was proud to say that they'd managed to raise £1000.21p for their charity Alzheimers Scotland :) i took a few photo's and will upload them shortly

That's about all my photo's, sorry if the camera skills aren't perfect, but gives you a bit of a feel of some of the exhibits that were on display, One photo i should have taken but missed was involving Ian (ToolBox Tam) and Norman Bennie.... a bit of a surprise that involved a little extra for a Britains Ford 5000 that made Norman's day, Maybe Ian has a photo........

Archived