Bluegreens 2018 pics

bluegreen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scene was a mixed blessing,  on the upside I found Burden Brothers on their annual pilgrimage to Cambridgeshire with some brand new kit including a John Deere 9800i Harvester,  and the downside was the dreadful crop it was working in which had been badly hit by drought:unsure:

Yet again I couldn't get in a better position to get the light behind me and the JD colour scheme just looks lifeless!   This happened with the 8800i last year, hopefully next time everything will align so I can take some quality pictures.

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

Got some nice long distance shots of CASE kit cultivating and a pair of new bluepower T7.270s working in the same field...………….this farmer has three of them, one is old shape and I see two are up for sale on DOEs website so maybe a pair of T7 HDs heading their way in the new year:)

Curiously one of the Bluepowers has a rear bar axle with the eyecatching yellow cap on it and the other one on the plough doesn't...…………..anyone know why that is?   Ive noticed that CASE pumas don't all have bar axles anymore, are they an optional extra now,  they certainly don't look as good without one!    Maybe Goodie has the answer:)

IMG_4055.JPG

IMG_4057.JPG

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG

21 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Got some nice long distance shots of CASE kit cultivating and a pair of new bluepower T7.270s working in the same field...………….this farmer has three of them, one is old shape and I see two are up for sale on DOEs website so maybe a pair of T7 HDs heading their way in the new year:)

Curiously one of the Bluepowers has a rear bar axle with the eyecatching yellow cap on it and the other one on the plough doesn't...…………..anyone know why that is?   Ive noticed that CASE pumas don't all have bar axles anymore, are they an optional extra now,  they certainly don't look as good without one!    Maybe Goodie has the answer:)

IMG_4055.JPG

IMG_4057.JPG

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG

The bar axle is standard but you can order it without ,the bar axle is the dearer option not sure on price difference I will ask Mr Goodwin  as I might see him on Sunday , he may read this before I see him and reply  

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit that these new Massey Ferguson world tractors had rather slipped under my radar until a weekend visit to the dealers,  I knew they were badged as 5700s but didn't realize they were replacing the more sophisticated 6700s with them as well...………………..lots of 6714S  hire tractors round here recently and it would appear the 6713 in the photo is the next machine below that.

P1070431.JPG

P1070432.JPG

Somebody has bought a few nice new MFs,  not sure who as most locals buy Fendt when it comes to over 200hp tractors...……………………….and especially Fendt above 350hp

2x 8740S,   3x 7726S,  3x 7718S     They maybe demo or 2019 hire units,  nice tractors all the same.

P1070467.JPG

P1070466.JPG

P1070468.JPG

P1070469.JPG

• 2 months later...

Archived