Claas jaguar 75 pu220

So here it is. Kind of done, few little details left. Been meaning to do this one for a while. It’s certainly been a tough build. I’ll leave a few photos here anyway - a more in depth summary will be published in the forthcoming model farmer. This is just a taster :) hope you like. 

Ps nicked Johns idea for the brochures in the background!  ;) 

983ED6E1-7CC9-4B0A-8BBD-35089E98C372.jpeg

7180F5D9-E048-4732-B569-6AC8B7D19E43.jpeg

757017F6-B4B5-4EF4-A521-FE3BB22C7106.jpeg

63E1021C-D70E-43CE-B5EE-389ECE34BD7F.jpeg

0456F2C9-1227-4C15-ADB7-6CF82FD7E2FD.jpeg

21C6E0DA-2BF5-41B4-9633-D7633DA17730.jpeg

9CC332D3-0195-485F-9C01-942F2912A363.jpeg

31 minutes ago, JEP said:

Very impressive :)

Thank you mate :) 

20 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

looks great Sam :wub:

Cheers Brian ;) 

12 minutes ago, mb86 said:

This is superb Sam. Very neat and there is some great detail on there. I can almost hear her sing. :wub:

Cheers mate glad you like her ! I can sure hear her sing :D many a headache from these ! I much preferred the deep hum from a reco sh40 I tell ya ;) 

11 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Thank you mate :) 

Cheers Brian ;) 

Cheers mate glad you like her ! I can sure hear her sing :D many a headache from these ! I much preferred the deep hum from a reco sh40 I tell ya ;) 

Haha, neighbour used to use a 717 with manual controls, said he could still hear the forager when he went to bed. Bet you preferred the output of the reco too. 

55 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Haha, neighbour used to use a 717 with manual controls, said he could still hear the forager when he went to bed. Bet you preferred the output of the reco too. 

Bet he had a headache from using the manual controls too ! I can still hear the sound fluctuating now :D the reco was a brilliant chopper to say the least. Big flywheel on them could chop like hell ;) 

6 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Cheers mate I think it would look nice on a 7610 and a little single axle Warwick silage trailer or Collins etc. 

it would, an AP or LP cabbed one.B)

9 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Cheers mate :) jf is alright just needed a nice old school tractor but most of mine are work in progresses :D 

That's the joys of old school tractors Sam, they're always work in progress;):D

12 minutes ago, 844john said:

That's the joys of old school tractors Sam, they're always work in progress;):D

Oh yes mate I know all to well :( my 2 real ones are being little buggers to say the least. The Masseys nearer completion than the John Deere at the minute. I’m dreading to start that needs a complete overhaul... fancy lending me a hand :D 

1 minute ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Oh yes mate I know all to well :( my 2 real ones are being little buggers to say the least. The Masseys nearer completion than the John Deere at the minute. I’m dreading to start that needs a complete overhaul... fancy lending me a hand :D 

Sorry Sam, I don't have any idea about mending Deeres, we never need to!:ph34r: (disclaimer: Total pack of lies being talked here!!:D)

Archived