BOYS ITS TIME TO FEED YOUR EYE;S

gogreengelb

Well thats it for now,hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them By the way I took a total of 80 pics,can send more later but that covered all the machines.last thought after hearing and seeing those Fendts thought to my self why the bliidy hel am I a John Deere fan,  (JOKE)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see no cougar,the jaguar does look the part though

Can somone explain the whole clamp in the middle of the field thing and the lets drive over the top with the trailer thing and why a bucket and not a buckrake thing andwhy the need for such a big fendt thing??

Ricky if for one minute Ithought you were being serious I,d explain a thing or two about european farming for you

Ricky.They dont have room in their yards to keep all the silage,the more silage tey have the more milk they get,the more milk they produce the greater the amount of grassland they are allowed,Getting it.The large tractors belong to contractors they sqaush? the grass with them,

Ricky,It will be covered with a big black piece of poly and lots of worn out car tyres next year it will taste lovely .More grass more milk more money more cows.Ditto Ditto Ditto

I know how silage is made smartie pants just there will be wast where it is not packed well enuf!!

like the sides!!

Fantastic photo's gogo. What an impressive set up. I would have thought with a loader like that on the clamp it will pack it down quite well. It isn't going to sit and whatch is it?!! I expect he trundles up and down to even it out after each load, then rolls it side - top - side like they do on a farm near here with a 6920 and water ballast roller!!!