Lamma 2019 Makes the Sun online paper

mf135

Don’t know if anyone has seen the online Sun papers take on Lamma 2019 was it the latest Fendt ideal or the lack of machinery manufacturers due to the cost of the show stand price going up or maybe the plight of some uk farmers feeding the country and looking after our countryside! NO it was the two lovely young ladies on the Agrifac stand that has offended what has happened to this country not only taking these ladies off F1 or Darts walk on were yes ok I can see that it may course offence to some but two on the Agrifac stand were it’s not going to be beamed on live TV around the world! These two ladies were there not for free but being paid to had out bags and cheer up some by passers of the stand. At least the Sun has promoted Lamma and Agrifac if they needed it. Shame that the Sun never turned out to Newark or Peterborough show when it was minus 2 we could have then seen the ladies points for being indoors at Birmingham NEC. P/C gone mad! 

FEC31AFF-0254-42D1-8912-C06B47AB26B7.png

A839F7EF-4293-4BC1-9272-9D0ACA97E267.png

2 hours ago, robbo said:

I had to look very hard to see the difference between the first post and  ^^^ this one. Two beautiful ladies........or laydeez if you prefer

Bloody hell Mike,......when's your next opticians appointment due?:lol: No offence chaps, but i know whose bags I'd rather be offered;):D

yeah it was good being part of the limelight , Martyn we make a great pair to keep everybody away from the agrifac stand , which dare I say was rather pleasing to the eye and even better they stayed in the premier inn as well , people are needing to get a grip as previously at Peterborough there was a lot more dolly birds dishing out freebies ( that sounds rather wrong ) on a lot more stands need to up the game next year Lamma

Archived