Krukowiak z427 Polish Onion picker

Hi there. Some progress.Not finished yet of course. Not too happy from painting on the back of a frame but its gonna stay like that. Have to sort out some little wheels for a front which is responsible for a working height in real one ;). Have to install power pack, Pto shaft and hydraulic lines, lights ohh my never ending story i think ;)

IMG_2590.JPG

IMG_2592.JPG

IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

Very smart Dominik, I like that very much.  I agree with Ted about the screws, actually they aren't that noticeable at all and at least your son will be able to play with it without worrying about it breaking.

Cheers guys ;). Not only son ;) going to play with it. In next one (no matter whats that gonna be) i'm going to use more 1.6 countersink bolts and fill them with glue if part don't need to be striped out. Another thing is wheels.Have to cover bolt on narrow one and im not happy from negative on them (Negative angle is good on front wheel in my KE70 for drift purposes but not here ). But for now i'm excited with it ;)  Thank You for nice words after that maybe i find some time to start with agromasz APS.  Next one is case which is in bag apart waiting for better days. Anthony still asking me to sort  out this little thing:

IMG_1877.JPG

Good evening.  Today i had very nice day in work. Good for me not for a company ;).Did one work in the morning and then a had free time so what could I did?? I did some more work on my onion loader. Install hydraulic pipes to power pack install PTO shaft to power pack. Sort out wheels. Prepare and install motor for side conveyor. Unfortunately lazy useless bastards from PIRTEK ;) didn't supply me fittings so I wasn't able to connect hoses  

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG

IMG_2624.JPG

IMG_2625.JPG

Hello. I can't describe it how i'm happy from results. Today i remade loading conveyor motor and Install hoses. Hoses are connected with fittings by heat shrink from B&Q.Fitting made from brazing wire 1.6mm should be smaller diameter but i haven't got any smaller diameter hoses(Means o-ring cord) Had to connect hoses in the middle because were too short. I think effect it's not bad. I personally really like it. Tomorrow BMX so possibly can't find time to sort out both conveyors and hoses to tractor.

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2640.JPG

Some updates. ;).  Prepared loading conveyor from mesh and pvc angle moulding.Ordered some tyres for a 1:87 truck.. Build rims for front wheels. That was easy cut a pipe and glue in washers.Was little crazy with super glue today and stick some hydraulic hoses still not sorted looks like big mess for now. Didn't found time to prepare first coveyor.

IMG_2647.JPG

IMG_2648.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived