Tyro Toys

catkom3

Is there a Tyro Toys section,?? had a look but couldn't see one, I've just read in this months Classic Tractor collectors corner,Tyro Toys are hopeing to have a model Muir Hill released soon,.

Regards

Joe.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Udimore said:

I would be very surprised as if Lloyds were not fans of miniatures of the MH's and try and stop even small handbuilt runs :(

You would think the owners of the name would love to have models built of the machinery........not like they do an awful lot else, their website is a poor show, shame.........

ooooo, look at me.....I own the Muir Hill name, NO I DON'T WANT TO SHARE...... is a thought in my head :-( 

16 hours ago, Barry said:

You would think the owners of the name would love to have models built of the machinery........not like they do an awful lot else, their website is a poor show, shame.........

ooooo, look at me.....I own the Muir Hill name, NO I DON'T WANT TO SHARE...... is a thought in my head :-( 

It has been said a few times to them...rumours have it :huh:

There is a problem with Intellectual Property in that you have to enforce your rights or you can lose them.

To set up a licence would involve cost and risk. I would imagine they have taken legal advice on the issue and have come to the view that it's not worth the effort.

• 3 weeks later...

That is a terrible shame if the owner of the brand is preventing models being made, you would think they’d be happy to see people enjoying miniatures from the brand’s past and even want to get involved with a model manufacturer such as yourself @Theike  :( . I hope you find a way to make the model a reality. 

Archived